Imagine for RavenclawMuse

Caitlin's P.O.V

My feet were burning and my stomach was cramping up tightly, a feeling at was unfamiliar to me. I looked to my brother, who kept on staring back at me with worry, but it was beginning to get dark.

"We need to find a place to camp, this light isn't going to last much longer." I sighed at the words, when the cramp in my stomach escalated and I cried out, my knees buckling under me.

"Caitlin!" A pair of arms wrapped under my arms and I turned to see the gothic boy I knew as Felix, holding me up.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head, unsure of everything that was happening to me right now.

"Caitlin, what happened? Are you okay?" I turned my head to Jake and I shuddered out a sigh, shrugging slightly as I stood up, tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't know what happened. I feel like crap." I muttered and Jake sighed, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me into his arms, carrying me.

"We need to find a place to rest for the night, and quickly." The rest of the group nodded and we started walking, my eyes drifting shut my brain shutting down.

"What is that on your shirt, Jake?" My ears picked up Sam's voice as my head became slightly clearer.

"I don't know." Jake's hand was soothingly rubbing my head and it kept my body relaxed. "Do any of you know what's going on with her?" There was a brief silence before Sam spoke,

"I think it might be her period, has she gotten hers before?" Jake tensed, and he stopped rubbing my head for a moment before continuing.

"No. It was a medical condition of hers. Mum had it too when she was her age, but the doctors said it would go away when she got older, I guess he was half right, he said that when she was fourteen."

"Wait, you guys are siblings?" Jake groaned lightly and I stifled a laugh.

"Twins, but she's a little younger than me." A minute laugh came from somewhere.

"How is that even possible? You look nothing alike!" Andy was outraged at this fact and Felix laughed,

"I don't look like my brother, does that mean that we aren't siblings?" Andy shut up and I laughed lightly, causing my stomach to cramp.

"You okay?" I shrugged and sat up, leaning my head against Jake's shoulder.

"Here, take this. You might feel cold." I turned my head to Felix who was pulling his jacket off and passing it to me.

"Are you sure? What about you?" He smiled lightly at me,

"Don't worry, I've got my lighter to keep me warm." I smiled at him as I wrapped the jacket around me, revelling in the warmth that Felix had contained in it.

"I have a spare chocolate bar. You should eat it, it will hurt more on an empty stomach." I furrowed my brows at Sam,

"How do you know that?" Sam laughed as he threw the bar into my lap,

"I have a girlfriend that goes through this once a month, all she does I eat, and when she hasn't eaten, she's complaining about the pain." I laughed and groaned lightly, Jake grabbing my hand and rubbing it.

"Sounds fun." I muttered and Sam laughed. I sunk down against Jake as I pulled open the chocolate bar and took a bite out of it, offering the next to Jake, who rejected it kindly,

"No. If it's going to help you feel better, eat all of it. We'll find our way home in the morning and we can go to the doctors okay?" I nodded lightly, slowing eating the rest of the bar, which began to sooth my stomach. Things will be better in the morning. I know it will.