Imagine for WillowRose99

*Please ignore Ty, she's just an add in to get the story flowing. She's just an OC of mine. Gotta love the cosplay life...*

Willow's P.O.V

I was hiding it again, but I'm not sure Felix has noticed. Which I'm glad, I don't want my stupid actions bringing him back down again. I sighed as my legs curled up around me as I stared out my window, the cushions underneath me making me smile since they were the ones I 'borrowed' from Felix's house.

"Everything okay, Will?" I turned my gaze to my door where my friend Ty was standing. Her blue hair sat in a boy cut on the top of her head while a single dread that circled around her waist stood out from the back. Her eyes always stood out, especially with the make-up she wore, but with one green eye and one brown eye, we grew close quickly thanks to our differences.

"I guess we could say that." I muttered. Ty frowned and wandered over to me, sitting opposite me on the window still seat.

"You need to tell him. If he doesn't know, he can't help. You know that right?" I sighed, trying to burrow deeper into myself.

"I know, I know... it's just... I don't want him to reject me. I said I stopped and I did but..." I trailed off, Ty knowing where I was going.

"Your Mum." I nodded. My mother... wasn't exactly the best. But, at least she was there some would say. Ty was in the foster system and didn't know her real parents, but she would never say something like that to me.

"What am I going to do? I don't want to lose him?" Ty sighed, rubbing her hand up and down the arm wrapped around my legs.

"You won't lose him. He loves you too much to even think about leaving you, no matter what you do." I smiled up at Ty and she returned the grin just as strong, when the doorbell rang. I jumped slightly at the sudden noise, and we both knew who it was. "Now's the time, Willow. Are you in, or are you out?" I sighed.

I swallowed thickly before answering. "I'm in. Let him through." Ty smiled at me as she stood in my doorway, staring at me sadly.

"Gladly." She quickly disappeared from my view and I heard her talking to Felix at the front door. Before I knew it, footsteps and jingling chains broke through the silence and I knew Felix was near.

I curled up tighter, hoping to hide myself and my mistakes, but I need to tell him. He can help me again. He is my raft in the middle of the ocean and I was drowning. He is my wish on a shooting star. He is the pillar of my statue and he is my everything that keeps me going,

"Willow...?" Felix's voice floated through my room and I kept my gaze from him, shame washing over me. "Is everything okay? We haven't talked in a while." I took a deep breath, fear rumbling through me at an incredible pace.

"Felix. I fucked up." In the reflection, I watched Felix's face scrunch up in confusion as he walked across the room to me.

"I... I don't understand what you mean?" I sighed and finally turned away from the mirror, meeting his gaze for the first time in days.

"I did it again." I muttered lowly, but in the silence of the room, it was like I was shouting. Felix stiffened for a moment before storming over to me. My eyes widened and I curled into a ball, waiting for a hit that never came. Only a hug came.

"Oh Will, why didn't you tell me sooner? How long has it been?" Tears exploded out of me as I unwrapped my arms from myself and held them around Felix.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried out. "Five, maybe six days. I lost count." Sobs racked my body as Felix held me close and patted my back soothingly.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hate you. I love you, Willow. I'm here for you forever and always. I will never leave your side until we die. Maybe even then I'll keep following you around." A small giggle escaped my lips at Felix's words and I pulled from his hug to look up into his deep, brown eyes, worn away with worry.

"I love you too, Felix. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Felix shrugged lightly and sat down next to me on the seat.

"I'm fine with all that, I'll always help you and be there for you. And at least now, I've found my pillow thief!" My eyes widened and Felix picked up one of the pillows and tossed it at my face, causing me to scoff at his behaviour, when I stood up, pulling the pillow that was under me and smothered Felix with it,

"Eww! Willow's ass germs!" I cried out with laughter as I pulled it away and simply began smacking him with the pillow, over and over again in the face. Suddenly, Felix's arms wrapped around me and pulled me close, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Please don't think that I will ever leave you, ever again okay?" I nodded at him, snuggling into his hug. Why did I ever doubt this boy?

load(vƆ