What you do when you catch him cutting. @

Jake: You cry running into his arms and pulling him close, not caring if you get blood on you. You don't ask why, or plan on punishing him for it, or getting upset. You simply help him clean his wounds before taking him into his room and cuddling him tightly, never wanting to let go just to prove to him that you can't be without him just by the contact that the two of you were sharing. He understood every words and took the message to heart, falling even more in love with you without even realising it.

Sam: You were too shocked to even understand. This boy, Sam Conte, the boy you have known all of your life and your boyfriend of three years, was standing in front of you with his left sleeve rolled up and scissors in the other hand, three cuts already bleeding. Your presence stopped him from doing anymore but these words left his mouth, 'I know you want to leave so just go. When you leave now, don't ever plan on coming back.' The words broke your heart so you ran to him and took the scissors from his hand, rolling up your own left sleeve, decorated with faded scars, before putting the blade to your own skin, slicing it open the same number of time he did. Shock crossed his face and he began to cry as you went to continue but his hand grabbed yours, 'Please stop Y/N,' he asked and you frowned, 'Now you know how I feel when you do this. Please stop.' Sam nodded, wiping the snot from his nose and standing up with you following. 'I didn't know you used to cut. How long have you been clean?' You sigh and say, 'The second you asked me out. And never again since.' From then on you two were closer than ever.

Andy: It was scary. Andy- because of his intelligence, he knew where to cut to get the most blood and the most pain. You couldn't do anything to stop it, to be honest you were too terrified to even try. 'WHY!' you scream at him over and over again, the fear of losing your boyfriend hitting you as you ran from his bathroom to his bedroom where you curled up in his bed, burying yourself under all of his blankets. It wasn't long before he returned to his room and pulled the blankets from you. When he did this you grabbing him by the collar and brought him down to your lips, kissing him hard, before pulling him into the bed and laying on him, holding him hostage there until he realises what he did wrong. But he already knew what he did wrong, he just wasn't saying anything because he loves the feeling of knowing that you truly care for and love him.

Felix: It was something you had suspected he was doing for a while now, but you never said anything in fear of him pushing you away. It took so long to get close to him, you don't want it to be all for nought. Felix froze when you catch him. He just sits there staring at you, sadness in his eyes, as if he were scared you were going to leave forever. But you don't. You walk over to him and pull the razor from his hand and throw it in the sink before cleaning and wrapping his wrist. In this time neither of you say a word but you simply clean and take him back out to his room, sitting him on his bed. 'I will never leave you, and I will never stop loving you Felix. If you feel this way about yourself, then tell me and I will help you. That is what I am here for, to love you and keep you by my side. If you leave me, I don't think I will be able to go on. I will always follow you, even in death so please don't leave me okay I love you.' Tears were falling from both yours and Felix's eyes as he pulls you into a hug and holds you tight, knowing from now on, to never let go of what the two of you created that day.

5h6: