I'M FUCKING PISSED!

Hi guys, I'm a little cranky. Not at you!!! No, no, no! You guys are my lovely readers and I could never be mad at you. No, okay so I'm in the "Five Nights at Freddy's" fandom, which if you haven't heard of it. It is a huge indie game that you download to your phone or play on Steam...? I think the site the creator has chosen is. Whatever, anyway, so it's 4am, and here I was, and I ended going through some FNAF (That's the shortened version of the full name BTW) stuff, and There were so many plot holes and theories, and I was getting really annoyed because some people were just abusing each other and some others were just being plain dicks! And I was fed up with it, so I've been thinking about it for a while. I wanted to make a FNAF theory book on here, and post my theories, (For once on a site that isn't a blog or a comment on Youtube. :D) So, if you know the FNAF fandom and want to discuss theories, comment which game I should do and I'll get to writing up my theory, which might take a while depending on which game is chosen. 

So yeah. Sorry about not uploading anything lately. I've out sick for a week now and my fever is finally gone... mostly, so I can actually function like a human being, unlike my mother who has got it far worse than me... SORRY MUM!!! -_-* Anyway, comment a game and make my day! Have a good one guys!