Imagine for XAngelOfTheLordX

*I've written this like it's after the first season, and instead of the boys becoming friends, they hate each other.* 

Gabrielle's P.O.V

I can't tell if he's stopped hitting things yet. I need to turn the music off, but I didn't want to; just in case he hasn't stopped. I don't want to hear it. I knew it was going to be a bad idea telling him, but he needed to know. I wasn't going to be able to hide it for much longer.

I had locked myself in the room after I saw my brother, Jake's fuming face. I told him I was pregnant. My boyfriend, Felix, he was a good guy, but Jake didn't trust him. Neither did Jake's friend Sam. Some bizarre events happened about a year ago, and now the pair hate him even more.

Jake, Sam, Felix and another boy all got lost on this hiking trip. I was already dating Felix in secret at that point. But when they came back, they were different. Not the normal 'I got lost in the woods and had nothing to eat for two weeks' but the 'We saw things no one would believe us about'.

Jake refused to tell me anything, but I asked Felix about it and he told me they travelled to another universe and returned with elemental abilities. I wasn't that I didn't believe Felix, I just found it weird that my brother was a part of something like that. Felix assured me that Jake and the others had no idea what he was doing, but I'm not sure that reassured me of anything.

"Gabbie? Can you umm... come out?" I froze as I stood up. I turned my head to my window where my beloved boyfriend was standing in front of.

"Felix!" I loudly whispered as I ran over to the window, opening it as I dragged Felix in, not wanting to keep him out in the open where Jake could attack him. "What are you doing here?!" Thank god I haven't turned the music off.

"I wanted to see you. I got your text, is he okay?" I turned my head to the door and I shrugged,

"I haven't wanted to check. I didn't want to see him being mad." Felix nodded and pulled me into a hug.

"That's fine. How's the little one?" Felix knew, and he took it wonderfully. I was two months along when I told him, but now, baggy shirt weren't going to last much longer... I was nearing four months and my second trimester. Jake had to be told, but... when the news made its way to Jake, along came a tantrum. I told him about an hour ago.

"Calm for now. Me, not so much." Tears were pooling in my eyes and I was horrified that my brother was going to hate me. Felix frowned and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Don't be scared. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have let myself be so stupid. It's not that I don't want to have a kid for you, but I don't want to be the reason I ruined your high school years and education." I frowned and clutched Felix tighter.

"Don't take the blame, I let you do it. I wanted it. We are both to blame, okay?" Felix nodded and I smiled. "You better go. I think Jake's calmed down now. I need to talk to him." Felix frowned and nodded, pulling away from me. He bent down and his nose nuzzled my stomach,

"See you later Little One." I smiled down at him as he came back up to me, a bright grin on his face. "Do you want me to come back tonight?" I nodded lightly as Felix made his way back to my window and climbed out of it, disappearing quickly, making sure not to get caught by Jake.

Now... now it was time to deal with that scary monster I call my brother.

5 Months later

I smiled down at the little bundle in my arms. A girl. I was waiting for Felix to come over. I was back home, but Jake refused to let Felix into see me while I was in the hospital. It was a hard labour, and I was almost going to have to have a C-section, but I pulled through, and had my little girl natural.

"I don't want you here." I frowned. Felix was here, and Jake wasn't happy.

"Let him in, Jake. Unless you never want to see your niece again." I heard Jake growl lightly. He was worried.

In the later months of my pregnancy, weird and bizarre demon attacks became a regular thing, but Jake did everything in his power to keep me safe. It was hard, and Jake grew tired. He had to call Sam in every so often so that he could rest. It saddened me, but it was no use. Those boys never listened to me.

Felix wandered into my room after finally being let past Jake. I smiled brightly at him. I was tired, but I wasn't going to let Felix see that side of me. Felix frowned lightly at me and I was suddenly concerned.

"Don't pretend you aren't tired, Gabs. I know you are." I frowned and relaxed, my body sagging.

"Of course you know. You always know." Felix laughed lightly and kneeled down on the ground in front of me, his arms leaning on my bed. "Felix?"

"Gabbie. Look, I'm sorry for everything that's happened over the last few months. I don't understand where all these demon attacks came from, but I swear, from this day forward, I promise to keep the two of you safe from everything. I will never let a demon lay their hands on the two most important girls of my life, okay?" Tears pooled in my eyes and I nodded.

"Okay!" Felix smiled up at me and I wrapped my spare hand around his neck, pulling him upwards. Felix moved and reached around, hugging both me and his daughter. "You better not leave us." Felix laughed again and hugged us tighter.

And that, was the beginning of our lives together for all of the time we had.