What he does when he catches you cutting. @

Felix: Growls and pulls the blade away from you, not saying a single word as he drags you over to the bathroom and sits on the edge of the bath. He then proceeds to go through your cupboards searching for things, until he finally pulled out a bag of razors, rubbing alcohol, cotton pads and a bandage. 'Promise me, you will never do this again, as long as we are together.' You nod and hold out you uncut wrist to him and he then kisses all your scars before taking your other arm and cleaning it and wrapping it, before kissing it. The two of you then go and collect all of your blades from their hiding places around the house and walk into the backyard, quickly digging a hole, throwing in all the razors and blades, lighting them on fire with Felix's lighter. You two then stand there hugging each other tightly as Felix kisses your head every few moments.

Jake: Stares at you almost crying, as if asking "Why" when he does ask, 'Why Y/N, why would you hurt yourself?' you can't answer because of the sad look on his face. You then run off and clean yourself up, and after walking back out you two then stare at each other sadly from other sides of the room before Jake gives in and half runs over to you, pulling you into a tight hug, holding you closer than ever before. 'If you need to do it again, come to me. If I'm away, which I highly doubt, call me. I will always be there for you and you do not need to stain your skin for people that don't treat you correctly, okay?' you nodded and remain cuddling until you fall asleep.

Andy: He kind of just stands there staring at you, a bright red blush on his face when he begins to blurt out statistics in teen suicide and cutting, causing you to burst into tears and run off into your bathroom, where now all you want to do is cut more, but is stopped by Andy almost breaking the door down to get in, 'Please don't, I didn't know you did this and I want you to stop it. It's not healthy and I don't want to lose you okay?' you nodded and smile weakly as he then cleans you up and takes you back to your room and the two of you sit on your bed watching your favourite show.

Sam: He just smiles at you, quickly cleaning you up before saying, 'We are not spending the day here if it makes you sad. Come on, where do you want to go, what do you want to do? No matter what it is we will do it, okay?' you nod and agree and he continues dragging you out of your house and the two of you spend the day running around the town, causing chaos and mucking about, your cutting now far from both of your minds. Sam then spends the rest of the day until sunset teaching you how to skate, the whole time you were terrified, and he didn't let you fall off more than once, but the one time you did he was there to catch you, just like he always has been.