Imagine for _Kelsey64_

Felix's P.O.V

I watched her in the distance, wanting to walk up to her, but I was never able to. I didn't have the courage for it. She was one of the most popular girls in school, and I was the outcast. I only had my friend, and that was Ellen. She knew about my crush on Emily, and so she decided to do me a favour and went 'undercover'. By that I mean she dressed like a 'normal' person, and became friends with the populars.

That meant I couldn't talk to her in school. It was a bummer, but I like being alone sometimes, it gives me time to think. I mostly think about Emily... it's kind of sad how pathetic I am...

Emily's P.O.V

I smiled widely as I walked up to my friend Ellen. I knew she wasn't a new student she just looked it since she used to be all gothic and stuff. I liked her like that. Seriously, I'm like one of the more 'popular' students and because of that, I can't show my real musical likes and the way I actually want to dress. I wanted to dress the way Ellen used to... I find it weird how she just suddenly changed her clothes and started hanging out with me.

But I like it, her personality is refreshing. I'm used to so many of my 'friends' being fake, I forgot there were normal people in the world. I knew Ellen was up to something though, someone may be able to change their clothes, but you can't change your personality, and Ellen has such a powerful personality, she can't even hide it. I'm planning on asking her what's going on today, but first I just need to find her.

I groaned lightly and started around the school not finding her anywhere, when I came to the library and found her talking to her old friend Felix. I watched as she hugged him, making a shot of jealously shoot through me. Yeah, I liked Felix. He was really cute, and I heard he played guitar so that was a bonus, since I played bass guitar.

I looked around the library noticing it was bare for once. Normally there were one or two people milling about, but it seemed that even the librarians were gone. Now's my chance, I quickly walked up them, making the pair freeze. Ellen turned to me a glare on her face, while Felix blushed as he stared at me intently, causing me to blush.

"Ellen, I was looking for you." Ellen nodded,

"Sure, what about?" I bit my lip,

"I was just wondering why you stopped being Goth... well no actually I was wondering why you were hanging out with me even though you're a different person." Ellen sighed, her glare gone, and a sad look replaced her face.

"It's not my turn to tell, but I became friends with you to help someone out." A small smile grew on my face as my gaze returned to Felix who seemed like he hadn't taken his eyes off of me, making my blush grow.

"Is it Felix?" Felix gasped jumping forward coming close to me, so close his face was just inches from mine, causing me to bite my lip, and force my blonde hair to fall into my face.

"You know my name," my eyes widened at the huskiness in his voice, and nodded.

"I um..." I trailed off not really knowing what to say. I averted my eyes to where Ellen was, but then noticed she was gone. I returned my eyes to Felix and stared into his brown eyes that matched mine.

"I like you." I froze as those words left Felix's mouth.

"That's why Ellen became your friend. I asked her to do it to see if you like me back." My eyes widened and I nodded,

"I do... I just... I thought you would never like someone like me." Felix smiled and pulled me close, an arm going around my waist making me jump.

"Of course I like you... you're perfect." My blush grew as I wrapped my arms around Felix's neck. I didn't know what I was doing, but it felt like I wasn't in control of my body.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I melted as the words left Felix's mouth. I smiled and nodded vigorously, leaning up and kissing him on the cheek.

"Of course Felix Ferne," and from then on, we were together.

A/N: 10 votes until the next imagine!