12

RENJUN halted in his steps and looked at Su-bin approaching him

RENJUN halted in his steps and looked at Su-bin approaching him. He watched her golden-brown eyes sparkle with excitement, the light sun rays shining onto her from the windows.

"Can I get your number?" She asked.

"What?" The boy mumbled, slinging the bag over his shoulder.

"I mean, we should keep in contact... you know, so we don't die again," Su-bin explained, a bright smile following after.

Confusion knitted between Renjun's eyebrows as he looked at the pretty girl. He looked away from her, his heart rate fastening.

"Okay." He muttered and swiftly handed his phone over to Su-bin.

Typing her number into his phone, Su-bin became more curious about her soulmate. Handing back his phone, she looked at him.

"Do you also go to this university?" She questioned.

Holding his phone, Renjun thought it wasn't a bad idea. 

'I could blend right in.' He thought and nodded at the girl.

"I actually came today to get my supplies and look around." He answered.

Su-bin beamed in excitement, "Really? Me too!"

Renjun chuckled at her brightness, "Well, I have to go now. I'll see you later, I guess."

"I'll meet you at orientation then! It's actually quite coincidental- it's in three days." Su-bin said.

Renjun nodded at the new information, "Well then, see you at orientation."

The girl nodded and waved goodbye to him. She tucked her loose strands behind her ear whilst the bandage roughly brushed against her finger.

Pouting at the bandage, Su-bin went back to the bed and took out her mirror that was in her bag. She stared at her reflection and noticed the red colour staining the bandage.

She gasped, "I looked like this when talking to him?!"

Su-bin went ahead and tried to get the bandage off but jolted as soon as she heard someone call her name. Peeking through the hospital curtains, she saw a worried Hee-young with her two dull-looking friends.

"Over here!" Su-bin exclaimed.

Hee-young immediately rushed over to the girl, "Are you okay?

"I'm okay," Su-bin replied.

"Look what you did idiot! You made us leave our clothes at the store!" Young-ja grumpily said. 

Su-bin only sighed, "It's not my fault that I'm important."

"You're such an idiot! How did you bleed?" Hee-young complained.

"Concrete," Su-bin said, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Did any nurse or doctor help you?" Hee-young asked, examining the bandage.

Taking her bandage off, Su-bin answered "Nope." 

AS he walked out of the hospital, Renjun walked up to the counter but was stopped. He looked at the hand that held him back and looked at the person.

"Jaehyun hyung?" Renjun mumbled.

"Are you okay? The doctors tried to look for someone to contact you- luckily, Areum had contacted me about where you were." Jaehyun said.

"I'm fine. I'm going to go home now." Renjun said.

"Please be careful." Jaehyun worriedly whispered before leaving the boy.

Sighing, Renjun walked out of the hospital and started to look around the place- trying to see where he was. He slipped his phone out of his pocket and then looked at the map.

As he walked around, he realised that he had just met Su-bin. The girl whom he was supposed to find.

"It's like it was handed to me," Renjun muttered to himself.

Familiarising himself with the location, he was standing in front of a group of buildings that were in front of the hospital. He could see the university in the distance to the right of the hospital.

So, he started to walk towards the university. As he approached the building he called up Doyoung.

"Hey Renjun, how are you going?" Doyoung asked.

"I'm doing well, I just wanted to check in. I've found a lead on Hyeon-U."

hey! i hope everyone is doing okay

how do you guys like the story so far?