13

sorry for not updating the book :(

"A lead? Who is it?" Doyoung questioned- he knew that Renjun could crack the case

Renjun hesitated, he didn't know if he should reveal that the girl was his soulmate or not.

"It's his daughter, Lee Su-bin," Renjun answered.

"Oh, nice. Do you know where she is?" 

"Yeah, coincidentally she's in the university in my area," Renjun said.

Doyoung chuckled, "You have pretty good luck."

"Yeah," Renjun muttered, looking at his wrist.

He approached the university and as he looked for a cab, someone bumped into his shoulder. Renjun glances at the unknown guy.

"Sorry, are you okay?" He asked.

The man had a cap covering half of his face and quickly walked away.

"I have found the target." The man whispered.

Renjun caught the whispy words that left the man's words and kept them in mind. Looking behind him, he watched the hunched back of the stranger, a threatening aura exuding from him.

Walking away, Renjun thought about which mafia the guy could belong to. After hailing a taxi, he entered and before he thought about going back home- he thought about checking the shop that Taeyong mentioned.

"Could you drop me at Champagne Pearl?" He asked the driver.

Nodding, the driver drove towards the place. After arriving, Renjun exited the vehicle and stared with puzzlement at the clothing store.

It looked like a mini shopping centre, the extravagant cursive words held on top of the shop- presenting the lavish-like aesthetic that the shop had to offer.

With slightly opaque glass windows and doors, the interior of the shop radiated a rich vibe. Renjun, still bewildered at the actual physical shop entered inside.

His eyesight was welcomed with a dark brown carpeted floor, grunge-type dark purple walls and multiple round racks with clothing. As his eyes raked over the neon green, flared orange, bright red and many other coloured clothes a worker approached him.

"Good evening, welcome to Champagne Pearl. How may I help you?" The boy asked.

Renjun glanced at the name tag. 'Sungchan' it said- being familiar with the name, Renjun looked at him.

"Oh hey, I'm Renjun." He awkwardly greeted.

ARRIVING back at Hee-young's house, Su-bin sighed in contentment. 

"What are you so happy about?" Hee-young asked, walking towards her room.

"About being alive! And meeting my soulmate!" Su-bin exclaimed.

She couldn't help the sudden blissful feeling she had within her and her heart. Skipping to her room, Su-bin wore her maid uniform whilst thinking about Renjun.

'I wonder what he's like?'

'He's pretty cute.'

"Oh! I hope we like similar things. Please, God! I hope we have similar tastes." She mumbled.

Tying her hair up, Su-bin exited her room and started to clean up. She felt her fatigue creep up as a yawn escaped her lips but, the girl tried to stay awake- lightly slapping her cheeks.  

Minute by minute, the girl had cleaned up the whole place and as she began to get out ingredients for dinner, both Mr and Mrs Song entered the house.

With the house sparkling clean, Mr Song nodded in satisfaction as he walked towards his study room.

"Su-bin, make tea for In-Su (Mr Song) and prepare a light dinner for Hee-young. The girl needs to go on a diet- she'll be in a few photo shoots over the course of next week." Mrs Song instructed as she placed her handbag on the kitchen counter.

Nodding, Su-bin started to boil some water whilst Mrs Song inspected a few fruits in a fruit bowl- that was placed on the kitchen bench. 

"These are rotten." Mrs Song harshly said.

Stopping her work, Su-bin looked at the fruits, "Oh, I'm very sorry Mrs Song. One of the maids must have not restocked the-"

"This was supposed to be your job! Didn't you go out today? Why didn't you buy any fruits today?" Mrs Song retorted.

"Sorry, ma'am- I was busy." Su-bin softly replied.

Scoffing the lady threw the whole fruit bowl in the bin, "You're utterly pathetic."

i thought i should give 'Mr & Mrs song' names