51

(iii)

(iii)

"WHAT did you say to Hyun-Ki? That he's lucky that I'm not doing well right now? What does that fucking mean?" Renjun asked angrily.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!" Gook stuttered out.

Renjun scoffed, "Where even is that fucking coward? I thought he wanted to fight me."

"I can get him if you want!" Gook said, looking at the floor.

Rolling his eyes, Renjun slipped out his gun and then started shooting the men in front of him. As they tried to run away- some trying to get their guns, he shot them with the help of Sungchan.

Renjun then shot Gook's shoulder blade and dropped him to the floor. 

"FUCK!" He shouted and Renjun only shook his head.

Lifting the man's head up by his hair and crouching down to his eye level, the blond-black haired boy stared lifelessly at the man.

"Your daughter must miss you a lot." Renjun wryly muttered.

"P-PLEASE! DON'T HURT MY GIRL!"

Scoffing, he pressed the cold metal against Gook's forehead but then his hand cramped up.

"AH- SHIT!" Renjun exclaimed, dropping the gun and immediately standing up.

Gook tried to grab the gun but, Renjun kicked the man's body. He picked up the gun and placed it back into his pocket.

All of a sudden, he started to remember about Su-bin and how sometime she would go on rants about how bad it is to take someone's life. Renjun clenched his jaw in annoyance and lifted Gook's collar, punching the man in the face.

He threw a few more punches to his face and dropped the man. Blood dripped from Gook's mouth and as Renjun went to throw another punch, he felt his wrist cramp up again.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted, holding his wrist.

Gook laughed out, "You have a soulmate?"

"Don't you dare talk about her!" Renjun exclaimed, kicking the man.

Holding the gun with his left hand, he aimed it toward Gook.

"This is what you get for messing with NCT." He said and then pulled the trigger.

The bullet went straight through the man's head and Renjun heaved a shaky sigh. 

"No matter who you are, I'll always like you."

"No one likes this." He muttered.

"Renjun. Mission status." Jaemin said through the earpiece.

The boy ran his fingers through his hair and walked out of the building.

"Mission successfully complete," Renjun muttered, whilst staring at the engraved name on his wrist.