25

(i)

(i)

"THIS place just opened a few weeks ago and one of my besties said it has amazing fashion!" One of the girls exclaimed.

They looked at the dark interior with bright trendy clothes on display. They were blown away at how beautiful the new boutique was.

Su-bin especially was pretty excited. All her uneasiness that was sitting at the bottom of her stomach disappeared as she looked around the place with astonishment.

Her eyes sparkled with excitement as the new clothes, and the colours captivated her.

"They're so extravagant!" Su-bin squealed, holding onto Hee-young's arm.

She lightly skipped around the place, holding the soft fabric between her fingers and widely smiling at the various styles. The girl had never been this happy in her life.

"WAIT! Oh my god!" A girl in their little group exclaimed.

Su-bin and the other girls shot their heads up with curiosity, "What?" Most of them asked.

"Look! Su-bin it's your boyfriend!" The girl replied, an amused expression playing on her face.

Tilting her head slightly, Su-bin caught a glance at the cashier behind the counter and as the girl said, it was Renjun. The girls around looked at Su-bin waiting for a troubled expression to unfold but all the girl did was smile.

She gasped suddenly and then walked to the nearest mirror. Fixing her hair, she could feel the confusion of the girls flying through the air. Su-bin herself was also confused.

What were they expecting?

For her to feel like she had to bury herself into a hole?

Or get angry at Renjun?

Su-bin couldn't help but airily laugh a little at their childish assumptions. She glanced Bora's friends, Young-ja and Min-suk, and she ignored them- picking up a few clothes that she had eyed.

"I'm gonna go buy these now." She said with a hint of annoyance and walked up to Renjun.

The boy was oblivious to his surroundings and from his perspective, it was obvious that he wasn't an actual cashier. He was just typing away- helping the rest of the dream members on their new mission.

So, when he heard a familiar sweet endearing voice he was startled. He looked up and saw Su-bin standing in front of him with her usual bright smile.

"Hey! I guess this is where you're working?" Su-bin asked, reverence flowing with each word.

Renjun nervously chuckled as he pressed a few buttons to get rid of the cameras that were displayed. 

"Yeah, how'd you find me?" He asked, scanning the clothes.

As Su-bin answered Renjun's question, the girls looked over with shock.

"Sometimes she surprises me."

"Yeah, I mean it's already unfortunate that she has him as her soulmate but, why does she act so nice towards him?"

"She's just naturally nice."

"My question is how did she muster up the courage to actually buy clothes?" Hee-young muttered under her breath.

She was beyond confused and astonished at Su-bin's change of personality. Like earlier, Hee-young has known Su-bin for most of their teenage years but, this was a whole different side of her.

So, when Su-bin had finished buying and intended to talk to Renjun more, Hee-young walked over to her and pulled her out of the store. Su-bin looked at her best friend with puzzlement.

Hee-young crossed her arms and sighed, "Have you realised that you just bought five items?"

Su-bin stayed quiet for a while, her brain processing the encounter and then it hit her. She looked at her shopping bag and screamed.

"No no no- I did NOT just waste my MONEY on stupid clothes!!" She screeched.

Shaking Hee-young, Su-bin stressfully mumbled, "I need my money back! How can I survive if I can't even stop myself from buying clothes?! Oh, this is a nightmare! Hee, why didn't you stop me?!"

Hee-young rolled her eyes and smacked the back of Su-bin's head, "You can return them."

Su-bin pouted and cried out, "Min-seok could've stopped me! If he was here he would've totally scolded me! This can't be happening!"

With another wail leaving her lips, Hee-young smacked Su-bin's head once more.

"Just. Go. Return. Them." She angrily said to her.

Now, if any normal person saw this (Bora and her friends) they would freak out and well... the group did freak out. They gasped in terror when they watched Hee-young smack Su-bin.

"Some kind of friendship that is," Bora muttered with amusement.

so, how do you guys feel about Bora and her friends?