32

happy 2k reads!

(i)

SU-BIN sighed as she rubbed her shoulders. Her muscles were aching and she was very tired.

She walked towards the hall of her class and waited until it started. Su-bin felt her wrist burn in pain once again.

The place was quiet, not many people were around including her friends. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes to rest up a bit but, her little nap was interrupted by a few whispers.

She kept her eyes closed and listened to the venomous words that seeped out.

"Have you heard? Don't go near Su-bin's soulmate." One girl said.

"Why?"

"He's dangerous."

"Yeah! Apparently, he fought a group of boys and one of them nearly died." Another girl chimed.

"Poor Su-bin, she's bound to him forever."

"Yeah, she has to deal with that."

Su-bin shot her eyes open and then looked at the three girls who stood a few metres away.

"Can you not gossip about my boyfriend?" Su-bin snapped.

As if on cue, Renjun walked into the hallway and approached Su-bin. 

"Hey." He said, ignoring the presence of the other girls.

At the sight of Renjun, the girls scurried away in fear. 

Su-bin frowned, "How could they assume the worst about you?"

"I don't care about them. I'm just here to study." Renjun said.

"Well, do you feel well? Because my wrist is hurting again." Su-bin said and pouted.

Renjun sighed and offered his hand, the girl happily intertwined their hands and smiled. 

"Wow, I'm already feeling better," Su-bin said.

Renjun agreed, "I don't feel light-headed anymore."

"Aww, it must be my love for you," Su-bin said  playfully.

The boy scoffed and rolled his eyes making Su-bin lightly giggle.  "Class is starting soon, let's go!"

"AAAH!! WE HAVE ONE WEEK? WHO DOES THAT?!" Su-bin whined.

Renjun only ruffled his hair as he exited their lecture room in a calm manner. Su-bin on the other hand, whined as she walked out.

"Juunn!! He said our group assignment is due next Wednesday! Then we have one week for our report!" Su-bin exclaimed with a pout.

Looking at her glassy eyes and flushed cheeks, the boy lightly smiled at her. "It's fine we can work on it right now."

"Ooh~ Is Renjun taking me on a date?" Su-bin amusingly asked, linking her arm with his.

Renjun's cheeks reddened and his heart was barely calm. He slipped the girl's arm off and shook his head.

"No, it's for our group assignment." He answered.

Su-bin smirked, "Oh yes. It's definitely because we're partners. Nothing about us being soulmates."

Renjun scoffed and as they walked off the campus, someone bumped into Su-bin. The girl lightly stumbled but regained her balance and looked at the person who had fallen down.

Handing her hand out, Su-bin tried to look at the person under the black cap. "Are you okay? I'm very sorry for bumping into you."

The unknown guy hesitantly held the girl's hand and was pulled up. Renjun looked at the guy suspiciously with his hands in his pocket.

As the guy lifted his head Su-bin widened her eyes and removed her hand from his grip.

"Y-you're the..." Su-bin trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

Renjun raised an eyebrow at the girl, "You know him?" he asked.

He couldn't see the guy- their side profile being covered by the cap and hoodie. Walking behind Su-bin, Renjun caught a glimpse of the guy before he turned his head.

"I thought you didn't see my face." The man said to Su-bin.

Su-bin nervously laughed, "I-I somehow saw your face."

'It's not like I searched through the CCTV cameras.' Su-bin thought.

Renjun looked over to the guy's hand and saw a little sparkle from something on the man's wrist. That's when he knew who he was.

'It's the guy from the cafe. The C.HO3 guy' He thought.

"Well, we're going to get going," Renjun said with a cold tone.

The man nodded and as they walked past each other, a large cold energy exuded from Renjun. Glancing at the intimidating boy, the man's bones shivered under his skin.

Even though Renjun had walked away, his eyes remained in the man's mind. Eyes swimming with prey-like energy. It was as if he was entertained.

Like his eyes had a glint of amusement.

ooh~ who do you think is the mysterious guy?