60

i can't believe we're on the SIXTIETH chapter!!

(iv) fourth lie: I don't love you

"OH, uh... yeah." Renjun muttered.

'Another reckless move of mine. Shit.' He thought. 

Su-bin hummed, "I see, how will we-"

"GUYS! COME ON OR WE'LL BE LATE!" Bora screamed, running towards the check-in counters.

Renjun took the opportunity to close the conversation and held Su-bin's hand.

"Let's go." He said.

Su-bin nodded and walked with Renjun towards their designated counter. After scanning their luggage, they waited for their plane to arrive.

AS they exited the plane, Su-bin squealed with excitement as they walked through the airport. Seeing multiple different banners showcasing the location made her ecstatic. 

Once they exited, Su-bin fawned over the beauty of the buildings.

"Is it me or is Neo just a whole new world?" Bora exclaimed.

"I know right? It's so beautiful! Renjun, I can't believe you lived in this amazing place." Su-bin said, her eyes raking over all the beautiful signs and buildings.

Renjun smiled a bit, sighing in contentment. "It's good to be home."

Su-bin couldn't help but keep admiring the place as they travelled on a travel bus. Everywhere was an array of black, dark green and silver buildings.

They would be tall as skyscrapers and not one building was seen without a Neon sign. The sun's rays gave a golden tint to the buildings, making them glow magically.

From time to time, suburbs of tiny houses and green grass would be spotted next to the buildings. The imagery of the place showed two magnificent worlds colliding into one.

The beauty of bright colours and the beauty of elegant greenery. 

Once the car stopped, Su-bin exited the vehicle along with Renjun and their friends. They looked at the huge hotel they were staying at and entered the building.

As they got their keys, Su-bin stopped the group to tell them about her plan.

"Okay, so I have a list of things to do! If you don't want to participate you can raise your hand- no, not you Min-seok." Su-bin started, glaring at the boy.

"Anyone but you... anyways, I want to do a lot today because we only have three more days and I'm probably going to spend the next two days with my dad so! Our last day will be the last day where we can fully hang out I guess." Su-bin said, looking at her mini notebook.