57

(iii)

(iii)

PINCHING his cheek with adoration, Renjun looked at Su-bin with surprise.

"Sometimes, her mood changes scare me," Min-seok said, looking at the two.

Su-bin sighed, "How do I have such a handsome boyfriend?"

Her hands cupped her cheeks, leaning on her elbows and she just watched the boy. Renjun gulped as their eyes locked with each other.

With his heart racing, he looked away and sighed.

"I'm not handsome and I'm not cute." He muttered.

"Aww. By the way, where's Jaemin?" Su-bin asked.

Renjun raised an eyebrow, remembering he attended the university once.

"Oh... he didn't really like the classes so, he dropped out." He said- hoping they would believe him.

'Stupid Na Jaemin- why did he tag along without a cover-up?' Renjun thought, running his fingers through his hair.

"Well, my class with Bora is starting so, see you later!" Su-bin exclaimed, kissing his cheek before leaving.

Renjun's cheeks reddened at the contact which made Min-seok sigh in disbelief. Looking at Min-seok, he glared at him for sighing at him.

"What? Just, stop playing hard to get and be a better boyfriend. But! Remember, if you hurt her I will not hesitate to hurt you." Min-seok lowly said.

Once the boy left, Renjun scoffed. "Him? Hurt me? Yeah right."