47

DUDE- 4K READS?! that's crazy 😭

(iii)

"I see him, he's ordering a drink," Renjun mumbled into his earpiece.

Jaemin nodded as he swiftly walked through the crowd. They were in a club, eyeing the son of K.O.

Their target wore an expensive suit that looked out of place in the building.

"Jaemin, hang around the left side of the bar and Sungchan on the right," Renjun said.

He looked down to the ground level of the club- he was on the second level, sitting on a couch just next to the railing. Glancing at his phone and back to the man, Renjun ran his tongue over his lips and lip piercing deep in thought.

"Two guards are approaching him," Shotaro said through the earpiece.

He was standing at the back of the room, where everyone was smoking. Renjun's eyes darted toward the two muscular men who walked up to the man in the suit.

They also held a thick briefcase. Closely watching them, one of the guards whispered into the man's ear. Renjun immediately knew what was going to happen.

"Jaemin. Diversion." He simply said.

Renjun proceeded to walk out of his seat, holding an identical suitcase as Jaemin looked at the bartender. He started to act like he was drunk and made a big deal about his drink.

Making sure he caught the attention of the man, Jaemin grabbed the collar of the man- talking about how it could concern the rich man. Also, slyly he stole the white handkerchief that was styled on his shirt pocket.

"Shotaro, make your way toward Jaemin," Renjun said as he pushed through the crowd.

"Woah, calm down." The man said, pushing Jaemin off.

As Renjun approached the scene, still a few steps away he watched the man being told by the guards to move. As soon as the man nodded, Renjun looked at Sunghcan and nodded.

Sungchan held his head and walked passed the guard with also Renjun walking past them too. As Sungchan bumped into both the guard holding the briefcase and Renjun, the briefcases fell out of their hands.

Renjun took the guard's briefcase and stood up, ruffling his hair and mumbling an apology. He then walked out of the building hastily.

"I'm so sorry!" Sungchan shouted over the loud music and tried to help the man.

Messing up a few times on purpose, the man became annoyed and pushed Sungchan aside. The boy then walked towards a different exit.

Shotaro then walked up to him immediately and handed out a handkerchief. It was the same material as the man's original handkerchief.

"Are you okay? It seems you lost this." Shotaro said.

"Ah... thank you." The man said and took the handkerchief.

Shotaro smiled, shaking the man's hand and then walked towards the bar. Jaemin then walked out still acting drunk.

After Shotaro had a glass to keep his cover, he then walked out of the club.

As they entered their vehicle, Renjun closed the door and then looked at the briefcase. He glanced at Jaemin and sighed.

"Why didn't we kill him again?" Renjun asked.

"I told you. I came here to warn K.O and Ace." Jaemin said, reminding the boy why he had come over.

Renjun nodded and then opened up the case. It was like every mission where they would steal on the side but when they did, it gave him a little exciting rush.

Their eyes laid upon the shining diamonds that were in the briefcases. There were also multiple stacks of money which made the men chuckle.

"Wow, now that's a jackpot," Jaemin muttered.

"Did you get what we were actually aiming for?" Renjun asked.

Jaemin nodded as he placed the small ziplock plastic of bullets onto Renjun's hand. 

"How could he just let it dangle from his pockets?" Jaemin thought out loud.

Renjun opened up the plastic and looked at the bullet that he had created. He looked at the date he had ingrained on the bullet and scoffed.

"These were the bullets I gave to Ace," Renjun said.

"Wow, so they really have been betraying us..." Sungchan said.

ACE
desc. NCT's ally. they are known to skillfully transport all types of goods everywhere.
they help give NCT parts to make their high technology.
& they profit off NCT's fashion business.

K.O
desc. NCT's enemy. they own a hotel in Seoul and Incheon which helps them exploit rich people. they are also very interested in NCT's technology.
they used to be EMPIRE but NCT had destroyed them.
they rebranded to K.O

"Wow, he has a really cool watch," Shotaro mumbled, staring at the silver watch.

The three looked at Shotaro and Sungchan gasped, "You can't just steal stuff from them! What if they notice?!" 

Jaemin sighed but Renjun chuckled.

"Don't worry, I told him to do it. I wanted to scare the group a bit- they're being a bit too cocky lately." He said, smirking.

WASHING the dishes, Su-bin huffed a fatigued sigh as she placed the dishes on the rack. Finishing up the small number of dishes, she stopped as a vision appeared.

She looked at a hand grab a hold of a briefcase when the vision ended- she was very confused. Furrowing her eyebrows in puzzlement, the girl just tried to complete her job.

As she took her apron off, another vision appeared. That's when she widened her eyes in surprise.

"Diamonds?" She muttered, looking at a briefcase of diamonds and money.

Now she was very curious about Renjun.

also, AUTUMN readers- remember K.O/EMPIRE?