33

(ii) 2nd lie: I'm not scared of people's judgements

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, user557, authorhasnoimagination, ur_bo0!

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, user557, authorhasnoimagination, ur_bo0! ...

at a cafe with renjun but he didn't wanna take a pic w/ me again :(

location: amour cafe

---------------------------------------

min_min<3
we need to hang out again
ur_bo0!
     you literally hung out with her yesterday...
     ↪ min_min<3
          shut up. you stupid ass idiot.

user12
outfits on point as always 😌

"SERIAL killers scare me so much," Su-bin muttered as she ate a pink macaron.

"Then stop watching the documentary," Renjun said as he focused on their assignment.

Su-bin pouted as she bit into another macaron, "But, it's so interesting!"

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Then can you watch something about this case and not a random murder case?"

Su-bin sighed, "I can't find our case."

"Excuses," Renjun muttered as he searched through websites.

"Okay, you caught me but in my defence, I already did my part which was cracking down the whole situation," Su-bin explained.

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Yeah by 'cracking down' you mean drawing locations on a map. You really inherited your dad's dete-"

Su-bin immediately stood up from her seat and covered Renjun's mouth with her hand as a group of girls approached their table.

"Oh my god! Su-bin long time no see. You hang out with Bora now, don't you?" A girl asked.

She wore a purple crop top with a jeans skirt and black chunky sunglasses. Su-bin smiled and nodded.

"I heard from Young-ja that you're apparently poor? Are you on bad terms with her?"

Su-bin airily laughed as she moved her hand away from Renjun. She sat down and started twirling a strand of her hair.

"She doesn't like me." She answered the girl.

The girl nodded and as she slipped her sunglasses off, she asked Su-bin, "She said you were a... maid? Working for the Song family?" (Heeyoung and her family)

Su-bin's eyes widened, "What?! How many times do I have to say this? My mum's a private chef for the Song family, not a maid."

The girl nodded, "I thought so. Young-ja is very... strange when it comes to gossiping. Like, how could you be poor? You're the Lee Su-bin. Well, I'll be going now."

Su-bin waved at the girl and exhaled a heavy sigh that she didn't know she held in. Renjun looked at Su-bin curiously and suspiciously.

"Personal chef? Your mum? I didn't know that." Renjun said, leaning back in his chair.

Su-bin realised that she had never mentioned her mother to him and for the first time, she lied to him. 

"Yeah, that's why I and Hee-young are very close because my mum cooks for them." 

Renjun wanted to ask more but stopped, looking at the girl's intense fidgeting. Her strand of hair was tightly wrapped around her pointer finger and her eyes constantly darted around the room.

He sighed and then tapped her forehead with his pen, "Get back to work. This is a group assignment, remember?"

Su-bin nodded and tried to calm herself down.

Renjun shook his head at the girl, slightly being comfortable with her presence. Feeling a small smile on his face, he stopped writing.

He ruffled his hair in frustration, tugging on the roots of his hair.

'Stop it! Focus on your mission.' 'Boss would be so disappointed.'

He rubbed the right side of his head and went ahead and asked Su-bin, "So, how's your dad?"

Su-bin looked at the boy with confusion, "He's... alright? Why?"

Renjun shrugged, "Oh, it's just researching about this really made me think about how much detectives and police officers risk their lives."

"That's why I don't like him continuing the job. He's always the target." Su-bin started.

"He's so good finding the guilty and connecting pieces that is scares me. It's the reason why so many people want him dead... because he's too good." She said.

Renjun nodded. 'He is very skilled at his job.'

'Just tell me where he is already.'

I didn't mention this before so- I'M SO HYPED FOR GLITCH MODE!!