44

"OH, this is my friend Jaemin," Renjun said, pointing at the bright boy

Jaemin widely smiled, "Hello! You must be Su-bin!"

He hugged Su-bin and then waved to everyone sitting at the table.

"Oh my god! Who's that cute guy?" Someone whispered.

"Is he new? Wow, he's hot."

New whispers erupted and Su-bin chuckled, "Sorry... they're very nosy."

Jaemin shook his head, "It's fine. Plus, they're not wrong." Shooting a wink.

"Wow, I like your confidence," Bora said with a smile.

"Anyways. So, Su-bin I've heard a lot about you from Renjun." Jaemin said, teasing the boy.

Su-bin blushed, stuttering over her words, "Really?"

"Yeah... but tell me honestly. Has he been treating you well?" Jaemin asked, acting as a mother figure.

"Stop Jaemin," Renjun said, glaring at the boy.

Su-bin giggled and before she departed to classes, she held Renjun's hand for a few minutes to heal.

"Has your wrist been hurting, because mine has and it hurts like hell!" Su-bin whined with a pout.

Renjun chuckled, "Yeah, my hand would cramp up at the worst times."

Feeling their wrists heal and finally feeling no more pain, Su-bin untangled their fingers.

"I would love to talk to you Jaemin but, Bora and I have to go to class now. Let's talk later okay?"

Standing up, she placed a light kiss on Renjun's cheek and then walked over to Bora. Renjun's face flushed red and he didn't like Jaemin teasing him.

Walking away from the cafeteria, Bora clutched her hands around Su-bin's arm.

"Wanna hang out with me after classes?" She asked with a pout.

"If you like grocery shopping then, yeah," Su-bin said.

"Groceries? Wow, you sound so... mature." Bora said, shivering at the thought of responsibilities.

Su-bin lightly laughed, "Well, of course, I am. Who else would take care of you?"

"Aww, thanks, mum. You're the best." Bora played along.

The girls burst out into laughter as they reached their class.

liked by min_min<3, youngie__77, ur_bo0!, jinnie

bucket hat gang 😎 p.s. the colour cream is THE best colour!

------------------------------------

jinnie
pretty as always! <3

user51
stunning!

trY-aga1n
i love your fashion 😫

youngja
can you just stop?

09suki!
I'm embarrassed to even be seen with you

user3000
my eyes have been blessed 😍

"WHY did you drag me grocery shopping?!" Min-seok exclaimed.

Bora sighed, "Do you ever learn anything from your best friend?"

Min-seok rolled his eyes as he watched Su-bin place vegetables into a basket. "I'm different from Su-bin."

"Yeah, very different," Hee-young muttered, looking at a packet of snacks.

Su-bin sighed at the boy glaring at Hee-young but just minded her own business, trying to get the correct ingredients for Mrs Song.

"I wish Renjun was here," Su-bin mumbled with a pout.

Bora, who caught up to Su-bin's speed looked at the ingredients.

"At least your boyfriend has a job. All I know about Min-seok is that he barely works because it's his dad's company." Bora said.

Su-bin chuckled, "Don't underestimate him- he puts a lot of effort into working."

Bora peered over Su-bin's shoulder to look at the ingredients and gasped. "WHY IS THERE SO MANY THINGS?!"

"Shh! My mum needs to cook a lot of things for Mr and Mrs Song." Su-bin said.

Hee-young rolled her eyes, "Just let them starve! They're adults themselves- they can cook whenever they want."

After a while, the four of them went to pay for the food. Well, it was basically Su-bin but they all waited for the girl.

They loaded the ingredients into Hee-young's private car and then Bora suggested getting ice cream. Agreeing with her, they walked around the small town to find ice cream.

Walking around Lower Kultur was fascinating for the group, as well as for Bora and Hee-young. The place was bustling with so many people and it wasn't filled with many professional buildings.

Declining many paper hand-outs, someone swiftly handed a card into Su-bin's hands as they passed by. Su-bin stopped walking and looked down at the card.

As she read the name, her heart dropped.

"Lee Choyeon." She muttered under her breath.

None of her friends heard her but they stopped realising Su-bin wasn't with them. They walked back to her and Su-bin looked behind her, spotting a woman who looked like they were in their mid-30s.

Even though they were asking her if she was okay, Su-bin approached the woman. Heaving a shaky sigh, she placed her hand on the woman's shoulder.

The woman turned around and Su-bin's whole world stopped. The card that she had held dropped to the ground and tears welled at the corner of her eyes.

"Mum?"