14

happy 500+ reads!!

AS the days went by, Su-bin stayed stuck in her place- cleaning the place and getting ready for her orientation

AS the days went by, Su-bin stayed stuck in her place- cleaning the place and getting ready for her orientation. With excitement and anticipation, her orientation day arrived quickly.

With the bright sun out in the deep blue sky, Su-bin hastily tied her hair up as she got ready to leave the place. Exiting her room, Hee-young waited for the girl with her phone in her hand and bag slung over her arm.

"You ready?" Hee-young questioned.

Su-bin nodded and the two left the place, Hee-young led the girl with exhilaration to her private car. 

"Umm, am I really allowed to be in there?" Su-bin questioned, pointing at the shiny black car.

Hee-young nodded, "My driver will escort us to the university."

subin.-. went for a school vibe ✨
tbh i kinda miss high school.

-------------------------------------------------------

min_min<3
is that my tie?
subin.-.
    whaaat? noooo :)

user101
OH MY GOD- YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL 😍

princessmee
Queen material right here!

youngja
how much more cringy can you get?
subin.-.
   sorry, i tried your style for a change <3

user10
she must be so rich 😭
plsidkwtd
    ikr?! she's making my non-existent back account cry 😭😭

user5
WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY?!

blossom
I THINK I DIED.

who?56784
she's probably another stuck-up rich girl.

As their car pulled up in front of the campus, a few people walking around stopped to see who it was. The door opened and Hee-young exited the car which made everyone gasp and squeal. 

With Su-bin following behind her, they walked into the campus as multiple eyes carved into them. Looking around the place again, more whispers followed with a lot of people who were astonished- surrounding the two.

As Su-bin and Hee-young made their way to a cafe on campus, Young-Ja and Min-suk also showed up. Walking side by side Hee-young, it had looked like a group of popular girls in a high school.

With Su-bin behind them, they all took a seat in the cafe as they chatted amongst themselves. The three girls were in their natural habitat- being awed at and having so many whispers swarming.

It was also something Su-bin was familiar with- especially in high school but, she felt uneasy. Her eyes always looked at the people who stared at them.

Her ears always picked up gossip from someone. She couldn't deny that she felt happy that people praised her but, there was just one thing she didn't like.

"Oh my god. Isn't that a Loius Vuitton bag that Su-bin has?" Someone whispered.

"Yeah! That costs like $2000 or something!" Another said.

"Wow, she's really rich."

Sighing, Su-bin tried to busy herself on her phone- the conversation her 'friends' were having bored her. Unlocking her phone, she immediately received a notification from someone.

Opening her messages she found a different contact.

renjun <3
when do you want to meet up?
i feel quite light-headed.

With a bright smile appearing on her lips, Su-bin replied.

subinnie
we can meet up now!
if you want.
do you have any classes after the orientation?

renjun <3
i have two.
you?

subinnie
same!
what courses are you taking?

renjun <3
Criminal studies and Botanical studies*.

subinnie
I also take Criminal studies!
are you taking the 1:30 class?

renjun <3
yeah.

subinnie
okay, meet me in front of the campus in 2 minutes.

[*the depiction of degrees/courses are not realistic and not accurate]

Slipping her phone back into her bag, Su-bin stood up from her seat which caught the attention of the other three girls on the table.

"So you're finally leaving? Finally!" Min-suk said with a smirk.

"Where are you going?" Hee-young questioned softly.

"To Renjun," Su-bin answered with a smile.

Hee-young only shook her head, "Of course, you would. How did I not expect that?"

Su-bin pouted, "Hey! I'm not that obsessed."

"I never said that- hopeless romantic." Hee-young teasingly said.

"Who called who a hopeless romantic?" Min-Seok asked out of nowhere.

Su-bin spun around to the boy and a gasp left her lips.

"Min-seok! Hee-young called me a hopeless romantic." She cried out, hugging the boy.

"Woah! Watch it- you nearly spilled my cold brew." Min-seok said.

Su-bin pouted "But-"

"She's right though, you're a hopeless romantic."