-1-

~chapter 1~

Jisung pov:

The blonde haired boy carefully puts me on my bed, he gave my hands a soft kiss that where shaking and locked them with his, above of my head. 'What the fuck is happening' I thought in my head. Without me realizing he smashed his lips on to mine 'OH MY GOD NOT MY FIRST KISS'  I screamed inside my head. "WHO THE FUCK ARE U AND WHY ARE U IN MY HOUSE" I yelled at him, the blond haired boy just smirked at me and said "Your future boyfriend"  leaving kisses all over me. I don't know what's happening it's like I have no strength I can't move around I can only lie down and let him do this to me, until he started sucking on my neck really hard, I kinda liked it but I didn't even know who he was, instead I tried to do something but I can't. I was about to let out a moan but then I heard the blond haired boy scream "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP" 

I jumped "Oh shit, it was the alarm clock" I looked at the alarm clock, half awake, trying to turn it off. 'What kind of a dream was that!?' I thought to myself.

Third pov:

It was already 7:00 and Jisung was still in bed. He shook himself to forget his dream and come back to reality. He got up from his bed and went to brush his teeth. It is the first day of school and Jisung wanted to look fresh so he picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a baby blue (kinda) oversized sweatshirt.

When Jisung was done eating breakfast he bid goodbye's to his parents and went off. Normally he would stop by at Felix's house to go to school together but today Jisung couldn't be there on time so Felix decided to come to Jisung's house instead. On the to school Jisung decided to tell Felix about his weird dreams, he isn't ashamed to tell him because they were friends since childhood.

"Felix u won't believe what happened in my dream yesterday" the brunette haired boy started

"You fought with that hyunjin guy and you won AGAIN" the blue haired boy teased.

"You know I never win that's why I only dream about it" Jisung rolled his eyes "Okay, but that wasn't even close to what I dreamed about yesterday, wanna take another guess" Jisung smirked knowing Felix won't guess the right answer.

"I know that smirk. I'm not gonna guess it, am I? You fucked someone in your dreams or what?" Felix randomly gave an answer.

The brunette haired boy looked at his blue haired friend with shocked a shocked face.

Felix recognize that shocked face "No way! I actually got it right? Who did you fuck was is hyunjinnn~" Felix teased. "Oh so you are into that haters to lovers kind of first love huh?" Felix wiggled his eye brows looking at his friend.

Jisung looked back at Felix with a disgusted face "No way! First of all I know I'm gay but that does not mean I'm into every men in the world, you homophobic ass, and second I hate him, who wants to be with someone they hate, that's so stupid, and no he wasn't the one in my dream. Thank God it wasn't him. If it actually was him I would wake up and wash my brain with bleach" he reacted so fast he even accidentally spitted on the blue haired boy's face.

"Sorry I'm straight I guess" The blue haired boy said while wiping off the spit off his face and then wiped the spit back on Jisung's sweater.

"Hey! This is a new sweater" Jisung complaind

"Then you shouldn't talk so fast u horny bitch" Felix talked back.

"Whatever" The brunette haired boy replied

"Speaking of horny. Do you have a crush, that made u dream of this kind stuf-" Felix didn't even finish his sentence

"NO. I THOUGHT YOU KNOW. EVERY ONE AT OUR SCHOOL THINKS IM UGLY. You think I will crush on any of those assholes? I must be sick!" Jisung didn't let Felix finish his sentence.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

IF UR READING THIS IT PROBABLY MEANS U READ MY FIRST CHAPTER!! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING I APPRECIATE IT<33