-26-

~chapter 26~

Minho pov.

"Yo, Changbin" I called out loud.

"Yea?" Changbin's head popped out of the fridge door with a chocolate bar stuffed in his mouth.

"Can you send me the location of that museum that Felix brought you" I whispered.

"Hey! Be original!" Changbin rolled his eyes. "Why are you copying the surprise date that Felix's gave me."

I hummed by agreeing with my brother, I should definitely be more original. I mean I want jisung to be able to post his date on Instagram without feeling that he copied his friend.

"Are you two lovebirds gonna skip our swim hangout or something?" Changbin sighed.

"Yea, jisung doesn't really wanna swim, so I took the chance and asked him on a date, but I wanna make it special." I smirked.

"Changbin-ah" a sudden voice called.

"Yes baby" Changbin answered, ew.

"What are you two talking about?" Felix walked up to us.

"Just this dumbass wanting to take someone on a date but has no idea what to do" my brother covered his mouth from laughing at me.

"Awww that's sooo cuteee!" Felix started jumping up and down while hitting his boyfriend on his arm out of excitement. "Honestly you should just think more into it. Think about something you both would like and enjoy, but most importantly, you both would like and enjoy together" The blue haired explained.

"Oh okay" I thanked them and walked away. I walked over to the sofa and flopped on the sofa and began to think about what just Felix said. I want to take Jisung out to a place that's just right for a first move and also enjoyable for us both, I mean anything can be enjoyable for me if Jisung's there. I'm already giggling my ass off of the thought of me and jisung on a date.

And then it hit me The art gallery. It's not my fault that I accidentally overheard jisung and Felix talking about it in class.

I quickly booked a ticket for both me and my date.

"Are you ready?" A voice asked, walking towards me.

Just on time. I stood up, and met his eyes. WOW. More like met his body.

Jisung was standing in front of me wearing a white crop top that showed off his perfect teeny tiny waist, he had a black jacket over it and some white cargoes, to top it all off he wore a crossover bag and a beanie. It almost looked like he tried to match my outfit. To be honest that's the most cutest and sexiest thing I've seen.

"What? Is this a little too much..." Jisung awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"No it's perfect, I've just never seen you in such and amazing outfit" I praised, not knowing that I'm still staring at his waist.

Jisung giggled "Yea I've actually never worn this before"

"It looks good dont worry" I assured