-4-

~chapter 4~

Third pov.

They arrived at MJ cafe.

"Oh. Would u look at that there's only tables for 2 and tables for 4 left" Jisung said and winked at Felix.

Seungmin turned to Changbin "Damn. How about you and Felix sit over there at the table for 2" He said and pointed the table next to the class window with flowers decorated around it.

Then the other four chose a 4 person table as far from Felix and Changbin as possible because they wanna give them privacy but also not to far so they can still eaves drop a little.

Seungmin sat down and Hyunjin quickly sat next to him, then Jisung chose to sit infront of Seungmin, Minho had no other choice then sitting next to Jisung.

Felix pov.

Me and Changbin sat down "so uhm u wanna order some drinks?" I asked playing with my fingers.

"Sure" he said "miss we can order now!" He called a waitress. "You go first" he said to me with a smile on his face.

I froze, my heart couldn't stop beating and I just wanna print that smile in-front of my eyes forever.

"Oh ok" I replied "can I have a cheesecake and matcha bubble tea" I said to the waitress.

"Mhm"

"And I'll have a caramel frappe and may I have 2 vanilla cupcakes please" Changbin said to the waiter.

We talked a lot before our food came.

"Can I have your number" He mentioned "it's easier for when I wanna hang out you know" he said biting a peace of his cupcake.

I felt like my face burning into the reddest tomato on earth.

"Oh uh yes sure. H-here" I said while he handed his phone to me.

"Thanks" Changbin said when I gave his phone back to him.

"So what do u like to do in you free time?" The boy in-front of me suddenly asked.

Think about you what else. "Uh dancing, singing, hanging out with friends and most importantly baking brownies for my loved ones" I smiled to him and took a sip of my boba.

"Oh you do baking, I hope I can become one of your loved ones and being able to taste your brownies" Changbin said to me taking a sip of his frappe.

I could veel my heart beat faster even though I know he was just joking.

"You already are" I replied jokingly but at the same time not.

"What do you like to do in your free time" I said after and taking a piece of my cheese.

"I like rapping, playing games and I also like hanging out with friends. We're friends now right how about we hangout and bake brownies together?" He said with an excited smile.

Now I'm for real flustering "yeah sure I don't see why not" I tried to keep myself cool but deep inside I'm screaming of excitement.

No way I'm actually friends with my Seo Changbin.

After some time of talking and eating with the love of my life and then Minho walked up to us taped on our table.

"We need to go Bin we still have homework or do you wanna stay with your boyfriend" the blonde one teased Changbin.

"LOLZ hyung you know I'm straight" Changbin laughed.

That honestly broke my heart.

"See ya" Changbin turned to me. "I'll text you about the brownies and other stuff" the black haired boy added.

Then they just took off jus like that.

Well I just hope he actually gonna text me. I sighed.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

This chapter wasn't really long but I made Changbin and Felix go on a lil date hihi ;)