-16-

~chapter 16~

Third pov.

"You smell good..." Hyunjin pinned Seungmin onto the wall, now they're face to face. They had a 10 seconds eye contact before hyunjin broke it and looked at Seungmin's lips and without thinking he leaned in and kissed Seungmin's lips.

Hyunjin had his lips one Seungmin's for a long time, he didn't stop So soft he thought. Hyunjin decided to part his lips so he could enter his tongue Seungmin didn't give him what he wanted because the younger was so shocked he froze, he couldn't even move a muscle.

Hyunjin didn't care he went on and his hands were running through Seungmin's hair. After a while of basically begging for his tongue to enter, Hyunjin couldn't take it anymore and gripped on Seungmin's jaw then pulled it down a bit so his mouth could open. As Seungmin's mouth are parted now Hyunjin's tongue moved freely in Seungmin's mouth. His hand slid from the younger's jaw down to his neck chocking him while the other is behind Seungmin head pushing Seungmin closer to Hyunjin.

Jisung was worried why Seungmin's taking so long in the toilet so he went to check on him. When he got to the bathroom the first thing he saw was 2 guys making out right outside the men's toilet entrance, it was pretty dark so he couldn't see who they were, as Jisung walked closer he realized who they where "Fucking Hyunjin" he muttered. Without thinking Jisung swung his hand and punched Hyunjin in the face.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME YOU DID THIS TO SEUNGMIN. DONT YOU HAVE LIKE A GIRLFRIEND A MOTHER FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. WHY THE FUCK CHEAT AND DO THIS DISGUSTING SHIT. LAST TIME I TRIED DEFENDING MY BESTFRIEND YOU MADE FUCKING FAKE RUMORS ABOUT ME AND NOW EVERY ONE BULLIES ME AND CALLS ME UGLY EVEN THAT SEUNGMIN FORGAVE YOU AND BEGGED ME TOO FORGIVE YOU TOO, WHEN I FINALLY WANT TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING CHANCE YOU DO THIS. I JUST KNEW YOU WERENT SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE TRUSTED." Jisung shouted almost crying, he kept punching and kicking Hyunjin. Hyunjin was too drunk to even fight back and defend himself so he just laid on the floor.

Minho followed Jisung from behind because he didn't want to stay alone in that room, after hearing what Jisung said he remembered the things about Hyunjin the younger didn't want to talk about with him from that time he slept over.

Minho quickly ran and held Jisung as tight as he could before Hyunjin gets hurted really bad. Minho knew what Hyunjin did is bad and he deserved it but Hyunjin is also his friend and he doesn't want Jisung to accidentally kick in a wrong spot and killing Hyunjin.

Jisung pushed Minho's arms away and ran to his friend, Seungmin who was crying. He hugged him tight and dried his tears "It's all okay now Minnie, forget that asshole, you don't deserve this" Seungmin was sobbing into Jisung's shoulder and Jisung's was patting his head comforting his friend.

After Seungmin kind of stopped crying he started hiccuping trough his sobs, Jisung decided to exit the karaoke place he pulled a taxi over and brought Seungmin to his house to sleep over.

When they arrived, Jisung first gave the younger a big bowl of ice cream and put on a comedy movie for them to watch. Jisung was hoping the younger would focus on the movie and forget about what just happened, maybe seeing laugh a little would be good too

As Jisung hoped, Seungmin started focusing on the movie and it looks like he forgot what happened he was even laughing, seeing the younger laugh Jisung felt happy and relieved so he started to laugh too.