-22-

~chapter 22~

Third pov.

"Seungminnnn" Hyunjin shouted from afar. "Stop hiding from meee"

"Can you stop following me, this behavior of yours is so skull face emoji of you. Plus where is your girlfriend shouldnt you be all clingy like this to her?"

"Oh we broke up" hyunjin shrugged.

"Broke up?!" How did he say that like it was nothing. Seungmin thought.

"Yea, not a big deal"

"Not a big deal?! What...?!" Seungmin said shockingly.

"Yea, she's got mad because, she thinks I care more about you than her. Plus I never really liked her lmao"

"You are such a heartless man-, boy." Seungmin looked him up and down.

"I'm not!! Okay, maybe I did care about you more at the time but that was because you know. I want your forgiveness and I actually wanna be your friend" hyunjin smiled.

Seungmin fake smiled back "oh do you? Okay I forgive you but I don't want to be your friend. God I feel so bad for your girlfriend. Now leave me alone!" he walks away.

"Ex- girlfriend plus it wasn't your fault not even a bit so don't feel guilty!" hyunjin said that while following the younger.

Seungmin ignored him and continued walking faster and faster, while hyunjin still trying to catch up. Then Seungmin saw Jisung and Minho sitting on the couch chatting so he quickly walked over and sat next to Minho and threw his arm around him.

"Hey guys, I was looking for you." He smiles.

"Oh... hey Seungmin... Where were you?" Jisung sounded sad.

Why is Jisung always there and Seungmin seems awfully close with minho lately. Hyunjin thought to himself standing from a distance, and then walked away, feeling just a bit down.

"I should leave you guys alone, I'm gonna go look for Innie he just texted me to go play uno with Felix and Changbin, got to go byee" jisung said pointing to his phone while walking away backwards.

"He's such an bad liar, you can see straight through his lies hahaha" Seungmin laughed.

"Huh what do you mean?" Minho asked.

"Oh nothing, I guess it's because we have been friends for so many years that whenever he lies I can see straight through him. Plus I was just with Jeongin so" Seungmin shrugged.

"Ooh"

Seungmin then added "By the way, I think we should stop doing this setting you up with jisung thingy. I can see that Jisung already have something for you, you can handle the rest by yourself Minho, Or else we could break his heart. I know at first you only thought he was cute and he was JUST a school crush but you also seem to like him more. Or am I wrong?"

"No no, you are correct about everything you said." Minho replied.

"Very well then, let's go see what jisung is actually doing." Seungmin stood up and walked towards the direction where jisung went.

"Oh Jeongin is actually playing uno. Why did he act so suspicious earlier..?"

"Probably jealous of you sitting next to me" Minho joked.

"No but that could actually be it" seungmin laughed.

"PICK UP EIGHTT! HAHAHAHA" Felix shouted his lungs out. "Take your cards loser!" He added.