-7-

~chapter 7~

Third pov.

It's Sunday, Changbin's brother Minho told him they're gonna hangout with their friend and there's someone new coming along.

"Who is it oh my gosh just tell me" Changbin sulked.

"It's Hyunjin's friend he's gonna help you" Minho replied.

"Why I'm totally fine, what do I need help for?" Changbin said in confusion.

"You'll see how much help you need from him" his blonde haired brother said raising an eyebrow.

They arrived at MJ cafe and they saw Hyunjin and his friend sitting in the corner.

They went over to them and greeted.

"Hey Hyunjin" Minho greeted his friend.

"Hi I guess" Changbin isn't in the mood.

"Hi! This is my friends Chan" Hyunjin said.

"Oh I know you! You're that really nice guy everyone talks about" Minho said in surprise.

"Cool" the black haired boy replied, he's still not in the mood to let this 'nice' guy help him.

"Hey Changbin I heard you needed some help to ask a little someone out" The orange haired boy wiggled his eyebrows.

"I can handle it myself, I don't need your help" Changbin said turning around walking to the exit.

"Well I heard a little someone has a crush on Felix" Chan replied.

"Who? And why did you guys tell him I have a crush on Felix!?" Changbin turned around and walked back.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me and I'm not telling you who the person is, that has a crush on Felix because I also wanna keep their secret" Chan then said.

"But I do know they're a friend of Felix and they're about to confess anytime now" the orange haired guy added.

"What?"

"They also hang out a lot, so it's probably easier for Felix to catch feelings" Chan said after.

"Ugh what the fuc-"

"They also told me after Felix agreed to be their boyfriend, they're going tho fuck the shit out of him as soon as possible" the orange haired boy continued.

"And then after tha-" Changbin didn't let Chan finish his sentence.

"OK STOP I DONT WANNA HEAR ANYMORE" Changbin yelled making the other customers look at him.

"Haha I'm sorry" Hyunjin awkwardly turned to the customers.

"I'm just saying you have time till Friday, because they're gonna confess on Saturday" Chan said.

"Whatever" The black haired boy acted like he didn't care but he did.

~

It's Monday morning, Changbin was watching Felix laughing, giggling with his fiends. He was trying to figure out which one of the, has a crush on Felix.