-28-

~chapter 28~

Seungmin pov.

School school school I hate you! I thought as I entered my school. Everyone is in their own group of friends. And I'm on my way to my friends, I happily walked over to them.

"Hey Seungmin!" Jeongin is sneaking around at Chan's locker again.

"Are you still helping that girl with sending love letters to chan" I asked and followed with a forehead slap.

"yea.. maybe.." my friend muttered.

"Well, chan is clearly not interested or else he would've done something about it already." I said while looking around to see if someone is looking at us(Jeongin) slipping love letters into Chan's locker. Unlucky us(Jeongin) Hyunjin was staring right at us. His two starry eyes where like laser pointing at us(me) "Jeongin." I called while making eye contact with Hyunjin's starry eyes.

"Yea?"

"See you at lunch, and be carful don't let people catch you." I said and walked away, towards hyunjin.

"Okay!" Jeongin replied, looking and sneaking around Chan's locker.

I walked towards hyunjin, still making eye contact weird.

"Hey-"

I cut him off "Don't you dare tell anyone especially chan about what you just saw over there" I warned.

"There is nothing to tell, if chan was interested he would've done something about it already" he said followed with a shrug.

I stood there with my mouth separated in shock "That's exactly what I said" I said with a big smile That because that was crazy.

"Guess we're meant to be" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrow.

"That was so cheesy.." That made me a little shy I can't lie.

"You know you like it" he winked. "Oh btw" Hyunjin took off his backpack. "Look!" He showed me the keychain on his backpack with excitement.

My heart couldn't handle so much joy like this, so early in the morning. I'm sure my face was redder than a strawberry. Hopefully that dumbass haven't noticed. This is crazy why is my heart pounding, I can't fall in love, at least not with him. What is Jisung gonna think about this. Owh no...

"Do you not like it?" Hyunjin asked, his head was tilted to the side with a pout.

"No it's super cute!" I replied. I didn't expect him to actually match with me.

"Where's yours?" He asked looking over his backpack.

I took my backpack off my back and showed him my pochacco keychain, I noticed him smiling shyly a little bit, which made me kinda happy to be honest.

"You should come to my house later!" Hyunjin suggested as we walked to class.

"And why would I do that?" I asked with a smirk but feeling a little happy.

"We could catch a movie, or play games, or whatever you like. My house is super big." My friend answered.

"Yea... I'll think about it." I lied and ran to class. It's a yes.