-13-

~chapter 13~

Jisung pov.

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a sleeping figure with blonde hair next to me. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

MINHO?! I thought I told him to sleep on the floor. I thought so my self.

When I looked around I saw his hands around my waist, I tried to get his arm off me so I could get off my bed, but it seems like the harder I tried to pull away he gripped harder on my waist.

"Jisung~" Minho woke up.

"What do you want"

"Did you miss me?" He smiled at me with his eyes still closed.

"No?! the fuck, we saw each other just yesterday day" I was confused.

"No I meant that time we made out remember" he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Since when?! What the fuck is wrong with you minho?" I'm getting more confused.

"Oh the time we almost fucked but your stupid alarm clock woke you up" Minho explained.

Does he mean the dream. How does he know about it- I thought to myself.

"That was all a dream lmao who told you" I tried to keep it cool.

"I know because it was me" he was still smirking at me.

"No-" I was panicking inside.

"Yes!" Minho came on top of me. "Why don't we finish it" he winked at me and kissed my cheek.

"No-" I couldn't even finish my sentence and he already took off his shirt revealing his nice and hot body, i of course quickly closed my eyes.

"You don't need to be shy~ now your turn" he grabbed my shirt trying to take it off but I didn't let him by holding tight on to it.

"NO!! PLEASE DONT!!" I almost started to cry.

Someone tapped on my shoulder "Hey hey hey" his voice who was softer then before.

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Minho next to me instead of on me.

"Bad dream huh?" He tilted his head and stroked his hand trough my hair.

Oh goodness it's all a dream AGAIN?! But what the fuck- all this time that dream was about him? MINHO?! I thought to myself sitting on my bed still in confusion.

"Wake up Jisung, we have school. And I'm wearing your shirt to school" I just hummed and agreed. I stood up trying to avoid Minho.

That's too embarrassing, why would I dream about him. Now I can't even look at him without getting embarrassed. I thought to myself.

"UGHH"

"What was that" Minho walked out of the toilet.

"Nothing just kinda stressed" I said not looking at him.

~