-20-

~chapter 20~

Third pov.

Wolf gang 😈🐺
-Bangchan 🐺 changed the group chat title-

Bangchan 🐺
-Guys I have a party at my house
on Friday 8pm, it's my birthday.
-You guys are invited of course 🐺😈💪🏻
👍🏻 'LEEKNOWS' and 5 others reacted to your message

~

The next day at school Hyunjin ran to Seungmin "I'm gonna pick you up Friday okay?" The older asked but more demanded.

"Uh no that won't be necessary, but thanks Hyunjin." Seungmin grabbed his books out of his locker and walked away.

"Why? Hey! Why, are you going with someone else?" Hyunjin shouted but Seungmin didn't answer "You are gonna go and I will pick you up, Seungmin!" Seungmin continued to ignore him.

After that Hyunjin kept asking day after day if he could pick Seungmin up, even asked him on a note that was sticking on a mix fruit flavored milk, but the younger never replied. Until Friday Seungmin himself brought up Chan's party at lunch.

"Guys I heard about Chan's birthday party and I don't think I'm gonna go..." He said hoping his friends won't be disappointed. "And happy birthday Chan hyung"

"Thanks Seungmin" chan smiled.

And of course his friends where super understandable but Hyunjin on the other hand wanted Seungmin to be there like his life depended on it.

"Whyyy~ I don't want to be there alone I don't have friendsss~" Hyunjin basically begged.

"Hyunjin, who are we then?" Lee know raised his eyebrow.

Chan pinched Hyunjin on his arm since Seungmin looks a bit uncomfortable by the conversation.

~

Two hours before the party Hyunjin raced to Seungmin's house he knocked on the younger's door and his mom opened it "Hello? You are..." she asked.

"Oh hi I'm Hwang Hyunjin, Seungmin's... friend. And you are his mom I assume.."

"Yea that's me" she smiled. "Come inside its quite chilly today isn't it?" she added. "Seungmin never mentioned you before" and she continues.

"Oh really... we just became friends haha" he felt a bit awkward.

"SEUNGMINNN!!! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE COME DOWN STAIRSS!!!" Mrs. Kim shouted and took a sip of here tea. "So what brings you here?" She asked.

"I want to bring Seungmin to a party if that's okay..." Hyunjin answered while hesitating a bit.

"Oh? Really?! Seungmin never went to a party before, or he does but doesn't tell me" she jokingly rolled her eyes.

As the two where chatting Seungmin walked down the stairs in his silky pajamas with a book in his hands, as he looked up he couldn't believe his eyes. "What are you doing here Hyunjin?!"

His mom smiled and walked towards him "is this your boyfriend?" She smirked. "I like him."

"He isn't my boyfriend" Seungmin replied and gave her a you don't want to like him face.

"He's here to pick you up for a party get dressed and go" his mom said and walked up stairs with her cup of tea.

"A party?! I already said I'm not going!" His mom ignored him completely and kept walking. "Hyunjin what the heck?" He walked towards Hyunjin who's sitting on the sofa.

"Come on! Let's go, please? I'm not gonna drink. I swear!" Hyunjin stood up from the sofa.

"Who said I didn't want to go because you drink?" Seungmin raised an eyebrow.

"Because-" Hyunjin stopped for a second. "Never mind, sorry I made this about myself but I just really want you to be there, I know your friends want you there too! Please..."

Seungmin stood up and walked away, Hyunjin followed him, not surprised. As they walked up the stairs Seungmin stopped, looked back and glanced at the older "why are you following me." He asked but Hyunjin didn't answer and continued to follow the younger. As they walked into Seungmin's room, Seungmin glanced up at his clock that show's 6:20pm and than he looked down at Hyunjin "if you're here to pick me up for Chan's party why are you here two hours early?" The younger asked.

Scratching his neck Hyunjin looked away and answered "Just in case I don't get enough time to beg you to come"

"Beg?" Seungmin lips tilted up a little bit to the left into a smile.

"Yes beg! Wasn't that obvious this whole time!??" Hyunjin separated his lips into a fake shock. "Come on, it's Chan's party it's a super safe place just like him, but he has a brother that I'm actually a bit afraid of..."

Seungmin didn't reply but sat down at his desk and open text book.

After a moment of silence Hyunjin decided not to bother Seungmin anymore since we all know why "I'm sorry Seungmin I won't bother you anymore. Umm... would you like me to bring something to eat or do you want me to buy you that mix fruit flavored milk or...?"

Suddenly Seungmin spoke "I'll come but I need to finish my homework first, you can choose to Come pick me up later or wait."

"I'll wait for you" Hyunjin replied and sat next to the younger, studying him, for the first time Hyunjin realized Seungmin is quite attractive when he's concentrated.

Almost an hour passed and Hyunjin is still studying the younger's face until Seungmin's mom knocked on the door "are you having fun Hyunjin?" She smirked. "I brought you guys some milk, it's this random red fruits mix flavored milk Seungmin recently started liking."

"Thank you Mrs. Kim" Hyunjin smiled.

"You're welcome" she replied and left the room.

Something about Seungmin liking the milk flavor, Hyunjin suggested makes Hyunjin's belly feel weird, but he ignored it.

~

Seungmin is finally done with his homework, he got dressed and stepped into Hyunjin's car to go to Chan's party. It was mostly just either silence or Hyunjin coming up with random topics. As they arrived there weren't that much people, or loud music, there wasn't the smell of alcohol or cigarettes like the time at that karaoke place this made Seungmin calm down a bit. He felt more safe as he saw Chan and his friends, Seungmin walked up to them and his friends had big smiles with surprise written on their faces.

"Seungmin I thought you weren't coming!" Felix said and gave the younger's a hug.

"Surprise...?" Seungmin giggled.

I'm kinda starting to hate my fanfic 💔💔
literally the only reason I never updated is because I feel cringed out sometimes and I hate my fanfic or mostly myself lmao.
But here it is for the people waiting 🫶🏻🫶🏻