-33-

~chapter 33~

Hyunjin pov.

"......, and that were the groups. Raise your hand if I didn't add you in a group" Mrs. Choi stood up and put on her glasses to scan the room for raised hands. After seeing no one raised their hands, she sat back down and took her glasses back off. "Good no one, and again, this is an easy project so I want it done by Monday, so if you want your weekend to be for playing around you better have it done by today. And most importantly. I say this everytime and I'll say it again NO. CHANGING. PARTNERS."

I sadly looked over to Seungmin, just to see him already looking at me with a pout. We both know that the other is quite sad not to be put in a group project together.

After school, I waited for Seungmin by my car. What is taking him so long?

A girl wearing full pink walked towards me "Hey Jinnie! I'm a part of your group project, I'm Kate. I'll wait for you at MJ cafe! Don't be late!" She quickly ran away, when she was done talking. Weird. Her fake high pitch voice is weirder.

"Hey hyunjin!" It was a familiar voice, I quickly looked up from my phone, it was seungmin walking towards me. "Sorry that I took so long, I was discussing the project with my group." He said.

"No it's okay" I assured.

He stepped in my car and took a bottle of water out of my mini fridge, without asking me, like it was his, which made me happy, I smiled. "By the way my group wants to do our project today, at Jackson's house. So... I can't go to your house right now." Seungmin looked down and started playing with his water bottle.

"That's fine, do you want me to drop you off at his house? I'm going to MJ cafe anyway, so it's not far apart from eachother" I asked.

"Oh okay I would love that, thank you" he flashed a smile and me, which melted my heart.

I started my car and in no time we were on the road.

"Should I go pick you up after I'm done? My MOM wants me to let you know that's SHE misses you and wants you to come over for a meal" Seungmin asked me, making sure to let me know it's his MOM and not him.

"Are you sure that it's your mom who wants me there and not YOU" I joked

"Uh... no ?" He smiled, and shyly looked away like I just exposed him or something.

"Also? How are you picking me up with no car?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well... uhh I'll walk from Jackson's house to MJ cafe and pick you up, and then you drive us back to my home" The boy sitting next to me shrugs, like he's a total genius.

I giggled "alright Minnie, see you soon." I said as I parked my car outside Jackson's house.

Seungmin greeted me back and enter Jackson's house.

Then I drove from Jackson's house to MJ cafe by myself, without Seungmin. I hate this, why do I have to be put in a group project without Seungmin. This is gonna go so bad.

I walked inside the cafe and walked over to my project partner, wait, isn't this project supposed to be a three person project, where's the other one ?

"Hyunjinnnn" my classmate stood up and waved.

"Oh, hello" I greeted back and sat down.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" The girl pouted.

"No? I'm here to make a school project I've got to be out of my mind to be happy for school" I sat down. "Let's begin already, I have better things to do."