-6-

~chapter 6~

The next day Felix's friends FaceTimed him to ask him about his little date with Changbin.

"What's up" Felix said in a lazy voice.

"Why do you sound so tired Felix hyungg~" Jeongin said in a teasing tone.

"Oh my god Jeongin" the blue haired boy reacted.

"I mean I'm kinda agreeing with Jeongin" Jisung said after.

"To be honest me too" Seungmin added.

"Guys it's fucking 8 in the morning on a Saturday what did you expect me to sound like?" Felix said while rolling his eyes.

"Ok true, but no time to waste tell us about your date" Jeongin said.

"It wasn't that exciting to be honest" The blue haired boy said to his friends.

"We don't care just spill!" Jisung telled trough his phone.

"Ok fine" Felix groaned.

Then he began to talk about his little date with Changbin.

~

<flashback>

Felix pov.

The FaceTime with my friends ended. I awkwardly walked up to Changbin.

"Hey um you'll probably not believe me but all of my friends canceled our movie night haha" I awkwardly laughed.

"Do you mind to watch the movie alone, if you do you can go I don't mind" I added so it doesn't seem like I planned this whole date thing.

"I don't mind but it feels like you don't wanna be alone with me and kicking me out" Changbin said raising an eyebrow.

"N-no no no! That's not it- it is- uh I mean- if you a- you know-" I didn't know what to say.

"Haha no I was just playing with you" the black haired boy infront of me replied.

"Ugh I hate you" I slapped Changbin on the chest

I froze Wow that felt good I kinda wanna do it again I thought to myself  Felix what are you thinking I tried to keep myself from thinking to far.

"So what movie do you wanna watch" Changbin asked.

"I was thinking maybe Ironman" I replied.

"Ah yes I love Ironman" Changbin smiled and that smile made my heart flustered.

In the middel of the movie Changbin fell asleep on me.

What the fuck do I do oh my god, im fucking panicking. My fucking face is heating up and my heart is starting to beat faster and faster.

"I can feel your heart beating, please calm down" the boy on my shoulder said to me "I'm just a bit tired of school, please let me lay here for a bit" he said with a sleepy voice that's was probably the most attractive thing I've heard.