-25-

~chapter 25~

Third pov.

Everyone is now downstairs in the kitchen, each grabbing a pancake made by Felix and Changbin.

"Chan oh my goodness! Can't you put on a shirt at least!" Changbin said in a fake disgusted tone while covering his boyfriend's eyes. "Some of us have girlfriends around!"

"Who's your girlfriend" Felix playfully rolled his eyes with a slight smile.

"You, baby~" Changbin smirked and kissed his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Ewwww!!! Get a room you two!!" Jeongin put his hand on his chest and acted like he's throwing up.

"Don't 'ew' them you know, you like what you see" Jisung whispered.

"What are you talking about" Jeongin pushed jisung away, with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Oh? Do you want me to spell his name out? B-A-N-" Jisung teasted.

"No stop!"  Jeongin quickly covered Jisung's mouth.

"Sungie what are you guys whispering about? Do you want some choco syrup?" Minho asked in a slight baby voice.

"Oh yea sure, thanks." Jisung accepted the Hersheys chocolate syrup bottle minho handed to him.

"Ew. Minho never talk like that again. It doesn't fit you" Hyunjin fake puked.

"You can not talk Hyunjin, you should have seen how you talked to Seungmin when he just woke up this morning" Changbin snorted.

"What are you saying?" Seungmin acted confused.

A silence...

"Anywaysss what do you guys wanna do after this?" Jisung broke the silence.

"Let's go swimming!!!!" Felix suggested.

"HELL TO THE NO NO NO! I can't swim and you know it." Jisung sassed.

"Well, good for you cuz minho can't swim either, you guys can go swim in the baby pool together with your unicorn floaties." Changbin started laughing by the image he imagined of jisung and Minho paddling around in the baby pool on unicorn floaties.

"Good idea! You guys are literally made for eachother!" Chan joked.

After eating breakfast they all started packing for their little pool hangout.

"Hey Chan do you have a pair of swim shorts for me to borrow?" Hyunjin shouts across the living room.

"Yea it's in my bag, on the couch!" Chan shouts back.

"There are no swim shorts in here!!" Hyunjin shouts again after digging in Chan's bag and not finding any swim shorts.

"Ugh, wait I'm coming. Did you even look in all the pockets?" Chan asked a little inpatient.

Hyunjin zipped open the front pockets of Chan's bag and didn't find anything. "Yes I have-" Hyunjin felt a stack of paper in Chan's bag and pulled it out.