-5-

~chapter 5~

Third pov.

Jisung, Felix and Seungmin went straight to Jisung's house after Felix's 'lil date'.

They sat on Jisung's bed.

"Tell us all about it" Jisung started.

"Nothing really happened" Felix blushed.

"With that face and you tell me nothing happened? Not even my dog would believe you" Seungmin said raising up an eyebrow.

Felix looked down playing with his fingers "Okok maybe Changbin asked me for my number and said we could bake brownies together" he said.

"Wow isn't that like asking you on a date" The brunette boy said in shock.

"FACTS!" The brown haired boy added.

"No- he said he's straight when Minho joked about Changbin and me being on a date" the blue haired boy said in a sad tone.

"What the fuck" Seungmin said in a disappointed tone.

Then they just went on planning another date for Felix and Changbin for the rest of the day.

~

The next day, Jisung and Felix arrived at school. They scanned the school hall to look for Seungmin.

"There he is" Felix said

"Looks like he is with someone. His special someone, you think?" Jisung said smirking at Felix's

"Ayo Seungmin" Felix said.

"Oh hey Felix and Jisung" Seungmin greeted his friends.

"Who is this with u Seungminnn~" Felix asked in a teasing tone.

"He's my new best friend" Seungmin smiled.

"You sure he not your crushie crush crush" Jisung couldn't hold his laugh and started laughing.

"Haha how about you introduce yourself. You don't look like someone from our grade" Felix said to Seungmin's friend.

"Hi! My name is Yang Jeongin and I'm a grade lower than you guys" the red haired boy said.

"Me and Seungmin met over there" he pointed a little further away of the hallway the where standing in. "We accidentally bumped into each other" he said after. "And before you ask no we don't have a crush on each other. I already told him, I have a crush on Bang Chan"  he added.

"Oh well I'm sorry- Wait you have a crush on the that dude in a grade higher than us?" Jisung questioned.

"Yeah! The really nice and caring one! He's like a good father to everyone" Felix replied.

"Ahh I see why you like him Jeonginnn~" Seungmin said in a kinda teasing tone.

"DING DING"

"That's the bell see you guys at lunch!" Jeongin turned around and yelled to his new friends.

~