-23-

~chapter 23~

Third pov.

It was lunchtime. Hyunjin wanted to ask if Seungmin would like to go to the cafeteria together, but before he could ask beomgyu is already waiting on seungmin at the classroom door.

"Hey beomgyu!" Seungmin smiles to him.

"Hey! I just thought maybe we could go to the cafeteria together and you could meet my new friends." beomgyu asked.

"Yea of course, I would love to!" Seungmin replied.

At the cafeteria beomgyu brought seungmin to a table with four other boys.

"Hey guys I made a new friend today, this is seungmin and seungmin this is yeonjun, soobin, teahyun and huening Kai" beomgyu introduced them to eachother.

"Hiii!! So lovely to finally meet you! can call me Kai" huening Kai smiles at seungmin.

"Finally?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes beomgyu talks abt y-"

"Come on sit down" soobin cut Kai off and side eyed him.

"Thank you" and Seungmin sat down.

~

Hyunjin pov.

It's lunchtime, me and my friends sat down at our table as usual but this time without Seungmin.

"Hey guys? What aren't you guys noticing that we're missing someone here??" I asked to my group of friends.

"I know he told us he's sitting with his new friends today. Don't worry he isn't leaving us, Hyunjin~" Felix teased.

"I'm not worried. the hell." yeah why would I? he can make friends with total strangers in a few seconds but not me. So being worried is the last thing I would do.

"What? Didn't your girlfriend tell you that he isn't sitting with us today?" Changbin smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wh- what g- girlfriend" i know he meant seungmin and NO me and seungmin is a NEVER.

"Yea Yea" bangchan smirked.

"Why aren't you guys believing me." I said frustrated.

"Notice how we didn't say a name" Jeongin playfully and smirked at me.

I looked over to the where Seungmin is sitting, he was laughing and smiling beomgyu and his friends "you sure he isn't beomgyu's girlfriend."

"What jealous?" Lee know raised his eyebrow.

"Okay stop with the jokes." Jisung said seriously while staring at us.

Why can't he ever take a joke. I thought.

~

Jisung pov.

God I just wanna see Minho's naked body again, last time wasn't enough, I need more. Honestly what does he look like completely naked- "WHAT THE HELL, what was I thinking" I shook my head to get back to reality.