-8-

~chapter 8~

Third pov.

They arrived at Changbin and Minho's house.

Jisung followed Minho to his room, while Felix followed Changbin to the kitchen.

"Felix? I didn't prepare the ingredients do you mind using a cake mix?" Changbin asked softly because he don't want to get his friend mad.

"Ah it's fine I'm a pro anyways" Felix joked.

They started making the brownie. Felix poured all the ingredients in the bowl and Changbin started mixing it.

"Felix you have a little bit of cake mix on your cheeks" Changbin said.

"Really where?" Felix started wiping his cheeks with his hands. "Is it gone" then the blue haired boy asked.

"Nope let me help you" Changbin said while dipping his hands in the wet cake mix and wiped it on Felix's face.

"Oops sorry my eyes where kinda blurry" the black haired boy started laughing.

"Bitc-" Felix took dipped his finger ready to wipe it in Changbin's face.

The Jisung came downstairs from Minho's room "can y'all keep it down please we're trying to do our science project" the brunette haired boy yelled.

"I'm sorry" Felix and Changbin apologized and went back to baking their brownie.

After their brownie was done backing they sat down next to each other at the table and started eating.

"Felix this is really good isn't it" Changbin asked so it wasn't completely silent.

"Yea. But my brownies are way better than some cake mix" Felix replied.

Changbin smiled at Felix's cuteness.

After Changbin finished his brownie, he turned to Felix who was still biting into his last piece of brownie.

Changbin watched Felix bite into his brownie and watch his perfectly shaped lips move while chewing.

Changbin places his hands on Felix's shoulders and turned Felix around so he could face Changbin.

"Felix I'm sorry, please forgive me after this" Changbin said out of nowhere, only to leave Felix in confusion.

Changbin cupped Felix cheeks, thinking if he should do it or not, while Felix is still frozen if confusion.

Changbin went for it "please don't hate me" he said.

He softly placed his lips on Felix's, he thought about pulling away but he liked it so much he didn't want to move a bit and Felix didn't push him away so he stayed in that position for a little bit longer.

After Changbin got satisfied with the kiss he pulled away, he then gave Felix a thought hug resting his chin on Felix's shoulder.

"Felix I like you, I like you a lot, like a lot a lot. Please don't go out with your friend tomorrow" the black haired boy said to Felix.

Felix suddenly push Changbin away "going out? I'm not going out with any of my friends. Didn't I tell you I am going to spend the whole day tomorrow with my parents?"

"Oh. Chan told me your fiend is gonna ask you out tomorrow and ask you to be his boyfriend" the black haired boy explained.

"I don't think anyone of them are gonna ask me out because they know I'm with my parents and they know I have a crush" Felix replied.

"So you like someone already" Changbin said looking down in a sad tone.

"Yea bu-"

"I'm so sorry I did that I didn't know" the black haired boy quickly apologized. "I swear I'll neve-"

Felix suddenly pulled Changbin into a kiss before he could finish his sentence. Changbin froze in shock, but at this moment he knew he was also Felix's crush. He placed his hand on Felix's nape and started kissing back. Their lips moved in perfect rhythm.

They could feel electricity full of love striking through them, their heartbeats getting faster, their face getting hotter and hotter.

Changbin could not believe he was kissing Felix's perfectly shaped lips.

They smiled throughout the whole kiss until Felix pulled away to catch some air and said "You are my crush, dumbo" and started blushing.

"Oh my god I was so worried you'll go with the other guy. I'm so happy I literally wanna kiss you until you dro-" Changbin suddenly stopped. "Haha I'm sorry i didn't mean to" the black haired boy awkwardly laughed while looking down.

"Haha no it's ok. I'm also really happy" Felix said in a big smiles that honestly melted Changbin heart.

He is so soft how can you not fall for him. Changbin thought to himself.

Changbin suddenly turned serious and said

"Felix will you be my boyfriend, I know this might be a bit to quick but I don't want you to be someone else's other than mine" the black haired boy said with a serious tone but still s smile on his face.

"YES! I thought you'll never ask" the blue haired boy said getting all excited with the biggest smile on his face giving the boy in-front of him a big hug.

"How could I not, you're the first person who made me only pay attention to them in class, instead of the teacher" the black replied.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

You guys liked this chapter didn't you ;)
1 couple down 3 more to go. I want this book to at least survive 30 chapters so it might take long...