-17-

~chapter 17~

Third pov.

"Shit, how am I supposed to fix this" Hyunjin muttered as Jisung walked out.

"My ass sucks at either comforting or apologizing to people" Hyunjin walked up to wall and banged his head on it.

"What was in your mind Hyunjin you are not even gay" Hyunjin was still banging his head on the wall.

"Need a little help there Hyunjin?" Chan asked as he entered the rooftop.

That made Hyunjin startle "W- what w- why are you even here"

"Jeongin said to wait for him here, but that's besides the point. Do you need help or not"

"Yes yes please" Hyunjin begged.

Chan started telling Hyunjin what he could do.

~

"Guys I'm finally going to confess to Chan hyung" Jeongin said as he puts his phone against his ear.

"No way, what if he rejects you" Felix worriedly asked.

"Don't worry guys, I've planned everything out already" If he says 'yes' I'm gonna kiss him and if he rejects I'm going to say 'April fools' and cry until my eyeballs fall out" Jeongin explained his 'perfect' plan to his friends.

"Stupid it isn't even April" Seungmin said in a very sleepy and lazy voice.

"Minnie hyung did you get enough sleep these days?" Jeongin worriedly asked.

"Yea seung, after.... that happened you definitely doesn't seem the same but keep telling us you're fine with a very forced smile" Felix said after

"You can always talk to us you know, we are here for you." Jisung added.

"It's just I feel like it happened so many times maybe I'm destined to get sexually harassed and maybe I should suck it up and let it go. I also feel like I'm bothering you guys, so if it's destined I should just handle it myself." Seungmin explained with tears falling from his eyes.

"NO! Seungmin hyung how can you think that, that can never be destined. And you are not bothering us, NEVER!" Jeongin quickly said as Seungmin finished his sentence.

"Jeongin is right Min we are your friends we are supposed to be there for you when you need us just like how you are there for us when we needed you" Jisung said and Seungmin felt safe even if it's through the phone.

"Seung if anything happens or you don't feel your best you must, MUST MUST! tell us okay?" Felix said.

"Yeah yeah I know now." Seungmin was so touched by his friend's words he felt like crying. "Oh Innie didn't you have a confession to make to your loved one" Seungmin asked while sniffing.

"Oh yea! I gotta go besties byee!"

"Hahahah good luck Innie" everyone said before the call ended.

~

Jeongin arrived at the school rooftop almost walking in but he heard two familiar voices talking to each other.

"How do you know he will get better if I talk to him and hangout with him?" The familiar voice asked.

"So he could feel safe around you, because right now he definitely think you're a pervert..." Chan confidently replied.

Jeongin peeked his head in to see who the familiar voice was Hyunjin? What is he doing here? Jeongin thought to himself.

"How do you know so much" Hyunjin crossed his arms.

"First of all it's obvious your ass did it twice already and second  I'm a beautiful magical fairy" Chan said while swinging his arms like fairy wings. "Okay then never mind don't help Seungmin and wait till his friends tell everyone what you did and let it spread around the school" Chan said and turned around ready to walk away.

"Okay okay I'll do it" Hyunjin pulled Chan back.

"Of course! you have to do it, are you waiting for me to do it for you" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Pfft I meannn..." Hyunjin glanced at Chan.

"Don't even play with me and I'm just gonna let you know, I know everything about everyone don't try to play me, I know all your little secrets. And... I'm going to tell you a secret, only I know it and I trust you with it. I'm not supposed to tell anyone but..." Chan leaned closer to Hyunjin's ear and whispered. Seungmin went through a lot not just you but he also got raped in middle school.

That left Hyunjin in shock "How do you know this-"

"Im a beautiful magical fairy I told you, only you and me know this if I hear a third person talking about it you are done." Chan finished his sentence and walked to the exit.

Jeongin saw Chan walking up to the exit so he ran away as fast as he could and quickly texted chan.

💗Channie hyungg💗

Me
Hello Chan hyung I can't come
today it's an emergency I'm sorry
for the sudden change of plans...-

💗Channie hyung💗
-Hey Innie it's totally fineee!
-Next time then..

Me
Yup:)-
Read

Short chapter but I will reach 1000 words next chapter I promise! Love you 🫶🏻🫶🏻
And don't forget to follow my tiktok @iluvffc
Thank you everyone for reading!!