-32.5-

~chapter 32.5~

Our pov.
(From now on sentences that are in bold means it's our pov. For example 'I love Felix')

Everything and everyone are great after Minho's confession. So many days have passed and none of the couples had a fight:

"Mino" Jisung walked into Minho's room with a big bag of marshmallows and called the boy who was busy doing homework.

"Yeah?" Minho replied without looking back.

"Let's see who can fit more marshmallows in their mouth." The younger asked swinging the marshmallows around.

"I'm sorry sungie, I need to get this done. I'll be really quick, swear!" Minho apologized with a pout and quickly went back to doing his homework.

"Ughhh" Jisung groaned out of boredom. "I'm so hungry." He added, while taking small bites of his marshmallow.

After hearing what the younger just muttered, the older stood up immediately and stormed off, out of the room.

"Huh, where are you going?" Jisung asked his boyfriend.

"Wait here, I'll be right back!" Minho shouted as he was already pretty far from his room.

After a few minutes the older came back waits a big bowl of hot noodles. "Come" the older sat down and called his boyfriend over.

Jisung's eyes lit up as he saw the big bowl of yummy noodles on the desk, the younger immediately sat down next to the older. "It smells so good"

Minho picked up some noodles with his chopsticks and fed it to his boyfriend. "Of course it is, can't you see who made it" He smiled.

"My boyfriend! Lee Minho!" Jisung cheered with his mouth full.

The older giggled at how cute the younger's behavior is and handed him a cup of water. "Eat still"

AHHHH GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!
None of the couples had a fight:

".. and then we are gonna graduate, go to the same university college, graduate again, find a stable job, get married and have kids!!!" Changbin smiled. As he planned his future with Felix. The older puts on a white T-shirt over his broad shoulders down to the rest of his nice body.

"Lots and lots of kids" Felix agreed, sitting on the edge of Changbin's bed.

"Oh?" Changbin raised an eyebrow with a playful smirk. He slowly walked closer to the younger. "How about we start now?"

"Binnie! Don't even think about it! We can't even make kids!" Felix warned, pointing at the older.

"How do you know if we don't try?" Changbin pushed the younger back and crawled on top of Felix.

"BIOLOGY CHANGB-" Felix got cut off by Changbins lips on his. But he didn't push the older away, but rather wrapped his hand around Changbin's waist and kissed back, passionately.

WOW, alright .. !!
None of the couples had a fight:

"Come on!!" Chaeryeong pulled the older.

"Slow down I have heels on!" Yeji tried to keep up with her girlfriend, in pain."

"We're almost there" the younger still running, hands locked with the older.

After running through the fair, chaeryeong suddenly stopped in front of a game. "I need that avocado plushie please win it for me" the younger asked with puppy eyes and a pout.

"What do I get in return?" Yeji asked while checking out the fake gun in her hand.

"Anything!" Chaeryeong said excitedly.

"Anything?" Yeji repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes yes yes" the younger pushed her girlfriend closer to the game.

"Alright thennn~~" the older said before she winked at chaeryeong and shot all the balloons in a split second.

As chaeryeong realized she just won the giant avocado plushie she wanted, she immediately jumped on yeji and started kissing the older all over. "YAAAAYYYYYY my girlfriend is the BESSSSTTTT!!!"

"What a good day to be good at shooting" yeji smiled.

MY HEART IS MELTINGGG !!!
None of the couples had a fight:

Shyly Jeongin walked next to Chan down the path with street food on each side of them. Secretly he also thought if the people around them thought if he and chan are a couple.

"So what do you want?" Chan asked out of nowhere.

"Huh? No no I don't want nothing from you!" Jeongin quickly explained and waved his hand in no.

Chan giggled and ruffled the younger's hair "what are you thinking? I mean what do you want to eat, it's all on me."

"Oh, haha" the younger rubbed his neck feeling embarrassed. "But why?" He added.

"I just think I should thank you for helping me with the talent show, plus I like being with you" the older explained looking in the distance, acting all cool.

"Then I want pork skewers" The younger replied to the older's question with a noticeable blush.

"Okay," Chan walked towards a stand that sold skewers and bought pork skewers for the younger. "How about we go get some sodas after?" The older added while paying for the skewers.

"Then I want strawberry soda!" Jeongin said after he bit into a skewer.

"Yes yes, whatever you want cutie." Chan flirted and the younger immediately turned away, embarrassed.

How are you guys not together yet ??
None of the couples had a fight:

Happily Seungmin walked from school to MJ cafe to pick hyunjin up. Excitedly the younger opened the cafe door with a big smile until he saw a surprise.

A girl hugging hyunjin while kissing him.

Wait what?

HYUNJIN WHAT THE FUCK?!" Seungmin shouted as he saw a scene that will ruin himself again. Seungmin couldn't stop his tears from flowing down, he covered his face and ran away.

I thought none of them had a fight???!!

"No minnie! This isn't what it is!" Hyunjin pushed away the blonde haired girl who was kissing him, "never ever do that again." and he ran after Seungmin.

WELL IT BETTER NOT?!

Seungmin ran all the way back home, thinking about what he just saw, and starting having what ifs thoughts. Those thoughts are like an on-off button to his tears, but the only difference is that the button is broken and can only stay on making his tears flow down none stop.

This chapter is just for fun x
😜😜