-19-

~chapter 19~

Bangchan pov.

Me and Hyunjin are on the roof top again. Hyunjin is sometimes really stupid and can't even do anything right, I really hope he can at least do this right or I'm gonna be so disappointed in him. Which I already am.

"Now remember don't try to hold his hand or whatever, just don't touch him okay?" I commanded.

"Why... are you in love with him or something" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Well you know what happened when he was younger right.. and after that he got really sensitive towards other people's touch, especially the people he isn't close to. He started to hate it when they like touch, hug, kiss, or even shake hands with him without his permission. So now do you see what you did is a really big problem, you always put your arm over his shoulder and that kiss..."

"Oh shit" Hyunjin cussed "I feel like such a dickhead"

Because you are one. I really wanted to say that out loud. I'm so protective over Seungmin after all that happened it kinda seems like I like him, but that is not true, there's a lot that happened that nobody knows about... I was actually there and I watched the whole scene of Seungmin getting raped happen... it was my alcoholic uncle who did it... he used to abuse me a lot which I never told my parents. That day he was supposed to watch me while my parents went on a date, but instead he left me alone starving in his house and went out to drink with his friends, when he came back I went downstairs to welcome him back hoping he brought me something to eat, when I saw him brought back another boy. I just stayed by the door and watch everything just happen. I really regret not doing anything, I could have saved him, now I just live with this guilt and regret feeling. After that day I recognize him at school every day, it looked like he didn't tell anyone about what happened, he didn't take a break from school or anything, and just forced a smile on everything and everyone. My alcoholic uncle is now in prison and I'm really relieved and glad that he is.

~

Third pov.

Hyunjin left the roof top and went to class, not surprised his girlfriend was there waiting for him

"Aww Jinnie is that for me?" His girlfriend pointed at the chocolate milk in Hyunjin's hand.

"Uh.. no actually" Hyunjin hurriedly went to Seungmin's table before Seungmin arrived and puts the chocolate milk on his table with a nice note beside it.

Good morning Seungmin!
Did you sleep well??
:)
~Hyunjinnie

Didn't you also do this last time and it failed? Why is Chan telling me to do it again... Hyunjin asked himself.

~

After school Seungmin left without his chocolate milk, Hyunjin noticed it and ran after him with the chocolate milk in his hand.

"Jinnie let's go on a dateeee" Hyunjin girlfriend hopefully asked running after him.

"I can't next time" Hyunjin replied not even turning around.

Hyunjin finally caught up with Seungmin "Seungmin! You forgot your chocolate milk!"

"I don't like chocolate milk" Seungmin turned around and kept walking.