-14-

~chapter 14

Third pov.

Not too long after Seungmin left the rooftop the bell rang, Jisung, Felix and Jeongin also exited the rooftop to go to class.

Felix went to look for his boyfriend so Jisung was walking towards his classroom alone. To go to Jisung's classroom you need to walk pass Seungmin's classroom first.

Jisung was walking towards his classroom and saw Seungmin giggling at someone in his classroom. I thought he was tutoring someone... Jisung thought to himself. The boy took closer look "Minho? Why is Seungmin lying to us and why is he with Minho?"

~

After school Jisung wanted to go to Seungmin's classroom to ask what's with him and Minho but before he could go to the younger's classroom first, a brown haired boy is already standing infront of him.

"Seungmin! You scared me!" Jisung startled.

"Oh hi Hannie can I ask you a favor" Seungmin had a big smile on his face.

"Is it about Minho?" Jisung raised a eyebrow.

Seungmin's smile faded "yeah... how did you know?"

"Well don't expect nobody's gonna see you giggling with him in your classroom"

"Are you jealous" Seungmin wiggled his eyebrows.

"No I'm mad you lied to us"

"Okay okay I'll buy you guys boba tomorrow..."

"Okay deal! How can I help you?"

"Um.. how can I say this..." Seungmin leaned towards Jisung's ear "can you please ask Minho out for me" he whispered.

"Huh?"

"Ok so you ask Minho to hangout and invite me too, don't tell him I told you this! And you leave, maybe something came up or something... can u do that?" Seungmin asked.

"No way you like Minho???" Jisung mouth widened.

"No. I mean yea.. maybe? All this is because I wanna check if I really do like him. Please help me Hannie" Seungmin begged.

"Ok fine then boba and brownie"

This kid is so annoying what the heck. Seungmin thought. "Of course"

Jisung walked up to Minho who was standing at his locker "Let's hang out"

"Huh?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"You, me and Seungmin, let's go watch a movie"

"Okay..."

"Yess!" Jisung turned around and walked away "just this?! for free boba? I'm here for it!"

~

Minho and Jisung arrived at the cinema first. Seungmin told them to pick out a movie first because he was a bit busy at the moment so Jisung chose to watch 'Spider-Man No Way Home'