-3-

~chapter 3~

Third pov:

It was a Saturday 3 weeks after Minho and Changbin came to Jisung's school. Jisung got a FaceTime request from Felix, he didn't think much and picked it up.

"Sup Felix" Jisung said "How a-"

"Can you invite Seungmin real quick something is wrong with me and I don't know what" Felix quickly said after Jisung picked up, didn't even let his friend finish.

"Alright. Are you okay tho?" Jisung asked in a worried tone while adding Seungmin in the face time.

"Hey guys! What's up I was just about to make homework" Seungmin said

"I have no idea ask him" Jisung replied

"I'm gonna talk about something and you guys have to promise to shut up until I'm done talking" Felix suddenly started.

"Okay?" Jisung and Seungmin said in a confused tone.

"So there is this one person we'll just call him x"

"I don't know how to describe it but whenever x is close to me or talks to me my heart beats faster then usual"

"I don't realize how long I'm staring at them until they catch me staring at them then I suddenly get shy and I can feel me face heat up"

"When x is talking to others I don't know why the fuck but I kinda wished it was me and I feel kind of jealousy in me"

"What to you guys think is wrong with me" Felix is finally done explaining.

Jisung and Seungmin smiled "you're in love Felix" they both said at the same time.

"Tell us who the lucky girl is~" they wiggled their eyebrows.

"What if I say x is a guy" Felix said.

"Wow wow wow never in a 1000 years I would've thought our straight ass Felix would fall for a guy" Jisung said in shocked.

"I know right you're one of us now hahahah" Seungmin said while laughing.

"Now tell us the lucky guy" Seungmin added

"Changbin" Felix's face got as red as a tomato.

"Changbin, isn't he that guy who sits behind you and always forget his eraser" Jisung asked Felix.

"Yess him!" Felix said with a big smile on his face showing his cute pointy teeth.

"You're happyyy~" Seungmin smirked "Tell us how and when you fell for him"

"Well uhh. You see, he asked me if he could follow me to the cafeteria and then I saw his broad shoulders, I found them really attractive"

"And that time while you guys are talking about Jisung's dream I wasn't looking at some random girl I was looking at him"

"He has really big chests I kinda wanna touch the-" Felix quickly covers up his mouth after realizing what he just have said.

"FELIXXX~~" Jisung and Seungmin said in a teasing tone.

"Do you guys think I should ask him out? What if he is dating someone? What if he isn't into guys" what if he isn't into dating at all??" Felix panicked.

"Oh my god Felix chill. Just tell him it's just a hangout between 2 friends or something like that" Jisung said.

"But we aren't friends genius" Felix rolled his eyes.

"Then become friends with him simple just like that" Seungmin simply said.

"How the fuck do I do that" leave that to me Jisung said.

Jisung and Seungmin then listened to their friend talk about his crush for another hour.

~

"DING DING"

"Ugh school is finally over" Felix groaned

Jisung turned around and tapped on Minho's desk "you guys wanna hangout with Me, Felix and our other friend Seungmin?" Jisung asked.

Minho began to shake is head about to say no but his friend turned to Jisung and said "yea sure! Can we bring our other friend too? Hyunjin"

Jisung was about to say no but for his best friend's love life he could only agree "sure I guess" Jisung said in a annoyed tone.

"Alright bet" Changbin replied.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Felix then started

"I was thinking maybe MJ cafe?" Jisung replied "that's my favorite cafe in our town" The brunette boy said with a big smile on his face.

"Sure whatever" is the only thing Minho said.

"Alright then, let's go get Seungmin and Hyunjin, and then MJ cafe!!" Changbin said in a excited tone.

Tell me what u think about this chapter ->

I SEE NOBODY READING MY BOOK D:
I GUESS ITS REALLY BORING <\3
IM SORRY. I ALWAYS WRITE IN A HURRY CUZ I NEED TO STUDY FOR EXAMS, THATS PROBABLY WHY ITS SO BAD I DONT HAVE TIME TO THINK AND I JUST WRITE WHAT I WAS FEELING.

Oh yea my sister reads my book and she couldn't really catch up with the "... colored hair boy" thing so I'm here to explain which hair color belongs to who :)

Minho-blonde
Jisung-brunette
Felix-blue (domino iykyk ;>)
Changbin-black
Seungmin-brown
Hyunjin-pink (still can't get over it)
Jeongin-red
Chan-orange