-30-

~chapter 30~

Third pov.

After school the four friends, Minho, Jisung , Changbin and Felix went on a road trip date.

"Where are you bringing us Minho?" Jisung asked sitting in the passenger seat as minho drove the car.

"You'll see when we get there." Minho replied and winked at the younger.

"What if you two brought me and Felix away to murder us" Jisung said with a sarcastic little gasp.

"Oh shut up Jisung, if you wanna accuse your boyfriend please leave mine out of it" Felix who was all wrapped up around his boyfriend's arms in the back seat said.

"It was just a joke" Jisung crossed his arms. "Mino~ you don't mind the joke I just made right" Jisung leaned over to Minho with a pout.

"No, not at all." Minho assured.

"See loser!" Jisung turned over to the back seat at stuck his tongue out to Felix. "Changbin hyung please inform your boyfriend that he should mind his business please." Jisung joked.

"You little.." Felix showed His friend his fist, like he was going to punch Jisung.

"Stay still baby, minho is driving." Changbin pulled Felix back with a giggle and continued holding his boyfriend in his arms.

After a 2 hours of driving and multiple toilet breaks for Changbin. They finally arrived at their destination.

"And we're here!" Minho announced.

"WOWWW" Jisung and Felix said at the same time, amazed of the waterfall in front of them.

"This place is amazing " Felix said with his mouth wide open.

"I know right" Changbin agreed.

"What are we waiting for let's go swim" Felix pulled his boyfriend towards the lake that the waterfall falls into.

"Uh.." Jisung looked uncomfortably at Minho.

"Don't worry, I have other things planned just for us" Minho winked at the younger.

Minho and jisung got back into his car and drove for another five minutes.

"Tadaaa!!" Minho pointed them to the sign.

"Strawberry.. garden..?" Jisung read the sign. "STRAWBEERY GARDEN?? As in we get to pick out own strawberries and eat them?"

"Uhh... This place is just for picking strawberries, all the strawberries will be send to grocery stores" The older said in a bit awkward voice.

"Oh.." the younger felt a little disappointed.

"But! Today I'll make an exception for you and you get to pick all the strawberries you want and eat any of them!!" Minho put back up a smile after and started laughing after playing a joke on the younger.

"Why did you do that, that wasn't funny" Jisung gave the older a push and crossed his arms.

"It's payback for the joke you made in the car" Minho shrugged. "Plus what I said wasn't fully a lie, because no one gets to pick and eat the  strawberries from here but us." The older added.