-21-

~chapter 21~

Third pov.

At Chan's party.

"Hey Channie hyung! Happy birthday!!!" Jeongin flashed a big smile, while handing a gift to bangchan.

"Aww, thank you innie. What did you get me, let have a look." Chan said as he opened the gift. "OH MY GOD A BLACK TANK TOP THAT HAS 'mood.' WRITTEN ON IT! I LOVE IT I WOULD DEFINITELY WEAR IT ALL THE TIME!!"

"Hahahaa Channie hyung you are overreacting"Jeongin giggles.

"Nooo I'm being serious, this is the moest me gift that I could've ever gotten, you know me so well, thankyou innie"

"You're welcome Channie hyung" Jeongin said as he blushed.

~

Minho pov.

Where is that squirrel looking guy. It's weird because ever since the day I slept over at his house, I notice more and more small features of him, one of them are his cheeks making him look like a squirrel, and he smells like so amazing. This one time he actually got something in his eyes and asked me to blow in his eyes to get it out, i have never been so close to him, i noticed he had a little mole on his face and it's so adorable.

I searched and I searched . I just wanna know what he thinks of my dance moves nothing else. But where the hell is he. I could stop looking but I really need to know what he thinks of it, because I love to hear the opinions of others of course ...

"Hey Jisung!" I found him sitting on the sofa while playing MonopolyGO.

"Oh, hey minho what's up?"

"Nothing. You should friend me on MonopolyGO, then we can play together." I suggested.

"Okay I'll send u the link then" jisung replied.

"So.. I forgot to ask you, what do you think of my dance?" Minho asked.

"I think it was horrible" what..

I turn around.

And find Hyunjin sticking his tongue out at me"I can dance WAYY better than you!"

"I don't care about your opinion" I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to jisung.

"Jeez, I was joking chill man" Hyunjin said while walking away.

"So.. what did you think of it sung?"

Shit. Let's hope he didn't realize.

"I thought it wa-"

"By the way, do you guys know where Seungmin is. I can't seem to find him anywhere?" Hyunjin shouted from far away. this bitch

"I don't know" Jisung rolled his eyes"do you really think I'll tell you where he would be, you must be nuts." He whispered.

I giggled.

"Anyways..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh right. It was amazing actually, I was actually so shocked to see such an amazing performance from you." He finally answered my question.