-12-

~chapter 12~

Third pov.

"Uh... where are we going now?" Jisung asked as soon as they where far enough from the cafe.

"To my house" Minho replied.

"Oh ok"

~

They arrived at Minho's house.

"Where's Changbin" Jisung curiously asked.

"Probably on a date with Felix or something" Minho replied. "Go to my room first I'm gonna go to the toilet first"

"Ok"

After Minho's done with the toilet, he and Jisung started with their project.

"Aaahh" Jisung stretched his arms "we are finally done"

"Yea, u can go home now" the older stood up and started cleaning up his desk.

"Alright. See you tomorrow at school" the younger replied waving his hand at the other.

Minho turned to his window and watched jisung exit his house, on the sidewalk walking back home.

When Minho couldn't see Jisung anymore he walked towards his bed.

He didn't even get a chance to touch his bed before he heard rain heavily hitting the ground.

This kid. Did he even bring an umbrella, I didn't saw one with him when he was here Minho thought to himself.

"Ugh whatever" with that Minho grabbed his umbrella and ran to the exit of his house.

He walked on the side walk that Jisung was walking on, all the way to a bus stop. He saw a boy shivering on a bench.

He was about to walk up to him but a strong wind hit him and his umbrella flew away making the rain pour all over, making him completely wet.

Minho quickly ran under the roof of the bus stop to hide from the rain.

"MINHO?!" The boy who's sitting on the bench slightly shouted, squinting his eyes to look closer.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here?" The boy is quite confused.

"Well, a dumb kid called Jisung, who doesn't carry an umbrella with them and got all wet from the rain. I'm here to give that kid an umbrella" Minho explained.

"Oh yea? Then where's my umbrella?" Jisung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh..."

Jisung clicked his tongue "Who's the dumb one now?! A grown ass man can't even hold their umbrella tight"

"But isn't it because of you? I was looking for you" the older rolled his eyes.

"Blah blah I don't care I didn't even ask you to come" Jisung mocked.

"You ungrateful kid, I will never help you again"