Chapter 2 [Hybrid V.S Killer]

[Art is not mine]

???? P.O.V

I've been a danger beast hybrid since i was a child and i hate it, it's a damn curse that's plauged me ever since it came to me.

But that doesn't mean i'm just going to sit down and cry about it, i've been using this curse as a weapon against criminal's and killer's, needless to say i've made quite a name for myself and i've killed dozon's and it feel's great.

Thug:"What do we have here?"

Thug 2:"Look's like a wanna be hero, you wanna die or something?"

????:"I'm here to kill you."

Thug:"Well men, let's show this little shit why everyone is scared of us!"

Without any problem i started slaying each and every one of them.

Thug 3:"What the fuck is this bitch made of!?"

????:"Danger beast blood mother fucker."

None of them lasted more than a minute, that just show's how powerful i truely am.

Thug:"I-If it's money you want i can give it to you, i-i have a chest full of loot i'll give you the location if you spare me!"

????:"I don't need money nor loot, all i ever wanted is to make scum like you suffer for your crime's."

Thug:"P-P-Please i-Gah!"

I cut through his throat causing him to bleed out in second's then i continued on my way, in my mind i was finished for the day as they were the ninth group of thug's i've killed today but the world had other idea's.

Woman:"P-Please i-i'll do anything, i-i don't wanna die!"

?????:"I will i will, so be a good girl and let's finish this

?????:"I will i will, so be a good girl and let's finish this."

????:"Hey asshole!"

I jumped up and kicked him in the face causing him to drop the woman and fall over.