Chapter 16 [Camp out]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

The four of us decided to rest here for the night and we'de get back on the trail tomorrow morning at dawn, i was tasked with getting the meal for tonight so i went into the wood's amd started hunting down some prey.

Tatsumi:(Okay, this shouldn't be to hard now that i think about it.)

I cut my hand so i would bleed and it lead a nicely sized boar my way and it must have been hungry, it tried to attack me but i knew how to kill these thing's without to much trouble, i'm not sure if it was just the hunter's instinct but me killing one boar made several other's start running for there live's.

Tatsumi:(Damn, this is gonna make a nicely sized meal tonight.)

As i started back to camp i heard a danger beast coming toward's me.

Tatsumi:"Hm?-

-Ah a Jackaleo, you aren't edible but killin' you should be fun

-Ah a Jackaleo, you aren't edible but killin' you should be fun."

Jackaleo:"Rahhhh!"

Tatsumi:"Let's go c'mon."

I stood still and waited for the Jackaleo to make the first move and it did, i grabed it by the horn's lifted it up and slammed it on the ground, i had broken off one of it's horn's and used it as a weapon to fight it.

Tatsumi:"Bring it on."

Jackaleo:"Rah!"

The lion-like danger beast ran at me so i rammed the horn into it's center eye killing it instantly.

Tatsumi:"That take's care of that, now it's time to get this back to camp they're probably getting hungry."

I quickly skined it and prepared it for cooking and went back to camp.

Tatsumi:"Hey, i'm back and i got something for tonight."

Susanoo:"Good job, we'll get that cooked and ready to eat in a little bit."

Akame:"Okay, me and Taeko found a clean water source so we can have something to drink."

Taeko:"There weren't many danger beast-like fish there so it was rather safe."

We got the boar over the fire and watched it cook.

Tatsumi:(Why am i so axious? Is it just the fire freaking me out? Damnit, i really need to stop freaking out.)

Akame:"Dear you're shaking, are you cold?"

Tatsumi:"No i'm fine.":(Please don't catch on to it.)

Akame:(I know something's up, i've never seen him shaking like that, there has to be something wrong i just know it.)

After the boar was finished cooking we ate and talked over the meal.

Taeko:"Su-San, why were you locked away?"

Susanoo:"I was locked away because i killed several other god's for there treatment of the human race, they weren't a challenge for me but being locked in that tomb for so long i've lost a small fragment of my power."

Akame:(Man he's pretty dangerous if he slayed several god's, and he wasn't even born one but yet he's stronger than all of them, i'm glad he's on our side.)

Tatsumi:(That level of power all in someone who wasn't even born a god? Does that mean the human's are more dangerous to the god's than we think?)

I shook of the feeling and finished eating with everyone so we could get to bed and wake up early the next morning, i crawled into the tent with Akame and cuddled up to her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Akame's P.O.V

He's so peaceful when he's sleeping, it's like little puppy running around all day and coming to bed all tuckered out he's so cute.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

|Happy new year everyone|