Chapter 10 [Night Fall]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After we had gotten off of the boat that took us to the other side of the lake we had set off back into the forest, as it slowly turned from dawn to dusk it was clear we weren't going to make it to our destinantion in one day so, we had set up a tent for the night so we could rest until morning.

Tatsumi:"I'll go find some prey, stay safe while i'm gone okay?"

Akame:"Same for you, i'll be fine but make sure you find something that will feed us both, i don't want you to be left out."

Tatsumi:(She's way to selfless, i'm use to going without food for a few day's, i pretty much grew up in the wild and learned how to ignore thing's lile hunger.)

I traveled deeper into the wood's in search of prey so that me and Akame could eat.

As i traveled i found two note's addressed to me, my curiosity got the better of me and i read them

We know something you don't, if you want the shard's of that blade you'll have to find them before we do.

Merraid Oarburgh.

Tatsumi:(Damnit, they know where the shard's of Murasame are? That give's them a headstart against us, but that doesn't mean that the people who have them now will give it up without a fight.)

I began to read the other note only this time i knew exactly who wrote it, i've fought her many time's and only ever got out alive by pure luck.

This hunt doesn't end until one of us die's, but you already knew that didn't you? Come find me and we'll end this once and for all.

Esdeath

P.S Bring Murasame if you can find it before the Oarburgh's do.

Tatsumi:(God fucking damnit, i thought i had lost her a long time ago, but i guess she's hell bent on killing a Hybrid like me, my only chose left when it come's to her is to use Murasame on her to kill her in one cut.)

I stood there in silence for a moment but snapped out of it when i saw something that would make a nicely sized meal, i pounced at it and swiftly killed it, it took a good moment before i got back to camp since it was quite heavy but that just ment a larger meal than what we were used to.

Akame:"That should make a nice dinner for us, while you were gone i got the fire ready to cook that thing up."

Tatsumi:"I should tell you this now so you know, the Oarburgh's have the location to Murasame's fragment's."

Akame:"I have my doubt's that Wild Hunt will let them go easely."

Tatsumi:"Wild Hunt?"

Akame:"The bastard's who burned your village down and stole Murasame's fragment's, they're lead by the bastard son of the minister i had executed, his name is Syura and he think's just because he was the son of a minister he can do whatever he want's but he's gonna find out soon that's not the case."

Tatsumi:(So that's the name of that scar-faced bitch, no matter i'll have him dead off our first real fight.)

We finished cooking our meal and soon after finished it up and prepared for bed.

Akame:"You coming to bed?"

Tatsumi:"I'll be a minute, just need to think about something."

Akame:"Okay, goodnight."

She went into the tent and fell asleep but i was still awake looking out into the night sky.

Tatsumi:(I don't want Akame to get wrapped up in all of this with Esdeath, if Akame get's hurt the entire kingdom will be after my head thinking it was me that hurt her, and if the empress get's hurt and doesn't heal that could cause her problem's

Tatsumi:(I don't want Akame to get wrapped up in all of this with Esdeath, if Akame get's hurt the entire kingdom will be after my head thinking it was me that hurt her, and if the empress get's hurt and doesn't heal that could cause her problem's.)

After a while of thinking i crawled into the tent and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I got a little close and heard her mumbling in her sleep.

Akame:"No, i don't like brussel sprout's."

Tatsumi:"Heh, she's to adorable for her own good."

I layed down and she clung to me and nuzzled her face into my hair.

Akame:"Soo fluffy."

Tatsumi:(How can a girl that's such a badass be this cute all at the same time?)

I decided it would be best to just lay there and sleep and let her keep her face in my hair.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]