Chapter 36 [Ice Land's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After a little less than a day we finally made it to the northern plain or as i call it "The Frozen Wasteland" considering how freaking cold it is.

Granted the place looked rather beautiful but it's freezing as hell here.

Lubbock:"Man it's been so long since i've been here, i should probably get one of those frost crystal's and make a necklace for my girlfriend."

Bulat:"I remember leading a group of soldier's here when we were looking for Esdeath."

Tatsumi:"How did you not find her?"

Bulat:"She can be quite tough to find when she doesn't want to be found."

Taeko:"The minute i see that blue haired traitor i'll have her head on a silver platter."

Sheele:"You'll have to be calm about this Taeko, if you let that get to you in a fight with someone that could lead to you getting hurt."

We kept walking in hope's that we would find Esdeath soon so we could kill her and i kinda wanted to get out of this frozen hell hole as soon as we could.

Susanoo:"I could imagien that the cold is rather uncomfortable for you."

Akame:"Very, i've never liked the cold when i was a kid and i don't like it anymore now that i'm older."

I took of my trench coat and threw it around Akame in hope's that it would keep her somewhat warm so she didn't get sick because of it.

Akame:"Thank you dear."

Tatsumi:"No problem.":(How the hell does Lubbock resist this kind of cold?)

Sheele:"We should keep moving, maybe we'll find something that will lead us in the right direction.":(She took great pain's to avoid being caught by someone, but why here in the tundra where she could get killed by some wild animal's or falling snow?)

Akame:"It doesn't surprise me that she chose this place to hide, she grew up in tundra's like this so she's quite resistant to the cold."

Tatsumi:(Well that explain's it very well actually, but if we want to survive this we have to find her quickly or find some place to warm up.)

Lubbock:"And there it is, i visit this place every now and again when i'm here."

What he was talking about was a village in the snowy tundra where we could stay for a while to warm up, we wasted no time in getting a place to stay for the night.

Akame:"Thank goodness, at least we won't have to sleep in the snow tonight."

Inn Keeper:"Make yourselves at home."

We all got into our room's where we warmed up inside and out with some nice warm sheet's and a hot meal.

Akame:"Hah, that hit's the spot."

She then got onto the bed and snuggled up to me.

Akame:"At least we're all warm and comfortable together, it's nice to be close to you dear

Akame:"At least we're all warm and comfortable together, it's nice to be close to you dear."

Tatsumi:"It really is, at least our journey is almost over then we can finally go home."

Akame:"I never thought i would say this but i miss the grind of every day at the castle, can't wait to get home."

Tatsumi:"We'll be home soon i'm sure of it."

Akame:"Goodnight dear."

Tatsumi:"Goodnight."

We wraped eachother's arm's around one and other and fell asleep for the night.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]