Chapter 21 [Late Night Encounter]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Akame:"This should be a good spot for us to rest tonight."

Taeko:"Nice and hidden from view, it should be a safer option that other place's

Taeko:"Nice and hidden from view, it should be a safer option that other place's."

Sheele:"I'll get a fire started so we can stay warm and cook tonight's meal."

Susanoo:"I'll get the tent's ready for tonight."

Tatsumi:"I'll find the prey for tonight, i'll be back as soon as i can."

Akame:"Alright, i'll help Suu-San and Taeko if you can help Sheele that would be nice."

Taeko:"On it."

I hurried off into the wood's in search for some prey, i hounded the wood's like an apex predetor hunting for it's evening meal, i was like that for only a couple moment's when i saw...him

Tatsumi:"You."

Masaru:"Hm?"

Masaru:"Hm?"

Tatsumi:"I'll kill you!"

I unsheathed [Murasame] and began to chase him around the wood's making sure i knew my way back to camp.

Tatsumi:"What's wrong old man, you can leave my mother to die but you can't face me!?"

Masaru:"Hm."

Tatsumi:"Grunting? Is that really all you have to say?!":(He's really starting to piss me off, i'm gonna kick his ass.)

Masaru:(Incredible, his speed has increased dramaticly, could it be that his own Hybrid blood has evolved?)

Tatsumi:"Get back here bitch!"

Masaru:(He's really gained quite the language too hasn't he? I'll have to remember that during our fight.):"Huh?"

Tatsumi:"Hey asshole!"

I had found a way to get ahead of him and surprise him with a swift kick to the jaw, that felt good to do.

Tatsumi:"Now that you're here get talking, why the hell did you abandon my mother?"

Masaru:"You have caught me so i'll tell you what you wish to know, i had to leave the village in order to protect you from me."

Tatsumi:"Alright what the hell are you talking about? I already know that i'm a Hybrid so logic would dictate that you're one too since my mother wasn't a Hybrid."

Masaru:"You are a smart one boy, but unlike you i couldn't control myself as well as you can."

Tatsumi:"Alright, so what's your point?"

Masaru:"I wasn't always a Hybrid, when i was your age i was taken in by some group of people and was made one of there subject's for there "Gold Dragon" project, they wished to restore Tyrant to it's former glory but without the key it would never be successful."

Tatsumi:(Sound's just like Wild Hunt.)

Masaru:"I had to give your mother a reason to hate me so that she wouldn't go looking for me, i didn't want her to be subjected to my own rage of the Tyrant."

Tatsumi:"You leaving the village cost my mother her life! She's the only one that made me feel wanted or cared for so don't you dare make this out to be some sort of "I had to protect my family from myself" kind of story!"

The yearn to slash his throat then and there was almost to much to handle, but i wasn't weak i could control myself and i wasn't going to strike someone down who wouldn't protect themself.

Masaru:"I'm sorry you had to grow up alone, but if i can't control myself how can i raise my own son to do that?"

I lowered [Murasame] and eventually resheathed it, he stood up and began to walk away.

Tatsumi:"This change's nothing old man, once the rest of Wild Hunt and the Oarburgh clan have been dealt with we'll have our fight

Tatsumi:"This change's nothing old man, once the rest of Wild Hunt and the Oarburgh clan have been dealt with we'll have our fight."

Masaru:"I know son, there's a den with a boar in it not far from here, you should be able to get there and back to your camp before it get's too late

Masaru:"I know son, there's a den with a boar in it not far from here, you should be able to get there and back to your camp before it get's too late."

I followed his direction got the boar and went back to camp with our evening meal.

Taeko:"If you don't mind me asking, what took so long?"

Tatsumi:"I don't know, this little bastard was probably hiding from me to be honest."

Akame:"Let's get it cooking then, show that thing to hide from ya."

Tatsumi:(But didn't i already show it not to hide from me if it's dead?)

We cooked up the boar and ate up before we headed off to bed for the night.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]