Chapter 9 [On our Way]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Akame:"We should be able to travel toward's them in this boat, it might give us a chance to get to know each other better."

Tatsumi:"Alright, we should get started."

We got in the boat and set off to sea where we would be for a good few hour's, so her having the idea to get to know each other was a good idea in my mind.

Akame:"So-

-Tell me more about yourself dear, after all we do have a long trip ahead of us

-Tell me more about yourself dear, after all we do have a long trip ahead of us."

Tatsumi:"Well, i have quite a bit to tell you about myself."

Flashback

Tatsumi:"Are you familiar with Glory Sword?"

Akame:"All i know is that a lot of people get together and fight to the death."

Tatsumi:"Well, i did that kind of fighting for money, so i could afford food and some clothing when i needed it, i was called Tatsumi the blacksmith."

Ring Master:"In the north corner is our champion, Satoshi the Bonesaw!"

Satoshi:"Bring on the fresh meat!"

Ring Master:"And in the south corner we have the challanger Tatsumi the Blacksmith!"

Satoshi:"Well aren't you such a small guy? I'll have you begging for mercy in a se-"

Tatsumi:"Never underestimate the little guy!"

Satoshi:"So your a dirty fighter ey? I like that, but that won't save ya!"

Tatsumi:"It was quite the fight, i'll admit it wasn't a very healthy thing to do mentally anyway but it payed when i needed it most."

Satoshi:"Now die!"

Tatsumi:"Nice try asshole but i'm smarter than that."

Tatsumi:"I don't remember how i killed him, but everyone i run into who was at the ring that day tell me i snapped his neck."

Satoshi:"Gah!"

Spectator:"Oh my god."

Spectator 2:"Holy mother."

Ring Master:"And we have a winner, Tatsumi the Blacksmith has killed Satoshi the Bonesaw."

Spectator's:"Yeah, fuck yeah!"

Tatsumi:"Everyone was chearing for me, but that's not what got me hooked into that underground fighting, it was the rush that i got when i killed someone."

Akame:"How many of those people got killed?"

Tatsumi:"I'm not sure anymore, all i know is that the Ring Master brought the strongest of his champion's against me and they all died, the fight's still live in my head mainly because i haven't let myself forget about them."

Ring Master:"Now we name the newest champion, Tatsumi the Blacksmith the new king of the ring!"

Tatsumi:"Who else want's to die here?"

Akame:"If you were really good at it why did you stop? There has to be some reason."

Tatsumi:"Well, a day came when i lost control and i ended up hurting more than the people i had to fight, i remember that someone named Uzu  came to fight me and he landed a hell if a hit."

Uzu:"C'mon, you're the champion? You're too weak for something like this kid."

Tatsumi:"F-Fuck off you dirty bastard!"

Uzu:"What the fuck! GAH!"

Tatsumi:"Shut up and die!"

Flashback end

Tatsumi:"In all meaning of the word i mauled him until he died, but that wasn't enough for my Hybrid blood, i jumped out of the ring and started killing everyone in there, i couldn't stop more or less my Hybrid side wouldn't let me."

Akame:"So you lost control?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, that's one of the reason's i hid away from the world, i was scared i would lose control again and hurt more people."

Akame:"Well i believe you've grown since then, we all make mistake's but we shouldn't let them make us who we are, i know you've changed and you have to let yourself get away from all of that."

Tatsumi:"So what you're saying is the past is the past?"

Akame:"Yeah, oh look's like we've made it."

We got out of the boat and continued on our way.

Tatsumi:(Can i really let myself move pass all that? Maybe she's right though.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

|Merry christmas everyone|