Chapter 5 [New Dawn]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

I was awakened by the sun shining into my face as it did every morning, i was currently holding my fiancé in my arm's and his face in my chest, i can only hope that helped him get a good night's rest he's so cute when he's sleeping.

Mine:"Good morning your highness,-

-Did you sleep well last night?"

Akame:"Yes, and from the look's of it he slept well too."

Mine:"I heard him up late last night so i can assume he has touble sleeping."

Akame:"Possably, i should get dressed i'll see you in a moment Mine."

Mine left the room and i managed to slip from Tatsumi's grip so i could get dressed for the day, after i removed my night dress Tatsumi had woken up to see me almost naked.

Tatsumi:"S-Sorry!"

He looked away likely as a reflex or out of embarrassment.

Akame:"Don't worry dear, this won't be the only time you see me like this, soon we're going to have children of our own."

His face was bright red due to how much he was blushing, he's so cute.

After i had gotten dressed i went out to the main hall while Tatsumi got dressed and met another one of my maid's ready to serve a drink.

????:"Good morning your highness,-

-Would you like a drink?"

Akame:"Sure, thank you Chelsea."

Chelsea:"Here you go."

She handed me a glass of tea as she normally did of a morning, she didn't see Tatsumi so she asked where he was.

Chelsea:"Where is our emperor to be?"

Akame:"He's getting dressed, he was all blushy and paniked a moment ago because he saw me getting dressed."

????:"Good morning my dearest empress."