Chapter 38 [Wedding Day]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Finally the day i've been waiting for, my wedding day, i've never been so exided in my life my two most trusted maid's helped me pick out my dress and plan the wedding with me and my fiancé.

Akame:"I'm so exided, i can't wait only half an hour left!"

Mine:"Indeed your highness-

-Today is the day you get married, everyone's here too

-Today is the day you get married, everyone's here too."

Akame:"It's something i never thought would happen, the day i finally have someone that love's me for me not because i'm royalty or because i rule an empire."

Chelsea:"Your highness-

-The reception is ready when you are, everything is ready to go

-The reception is ready when you are, everything is ready to go."

Akame:"Thank you, phew in a short while i'll be married to the man i love most."

Me and my maid's finished my preperation's so everything was as close to perfect as humanly possible.

Akame:(I wonder how Tatsumi's doing?)

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Tatsumi:"Okay kinda nervous now never thought i'd get this far, i think i'm gonna have a panic attack i can't think straight."

Lubbock:"Hey hey hey bud breathe, deep breath's bud deep breath's everything is alright."

Tatsumi:"This, this is quite the shift from a Hybrid on the street's that hunted criminal's just think about it, i'm gonna be both a husband and an emperor, what if i'm a bad husband or a terrible emperor or-"

Lubbock:"Stop thinking negitive thought's, that will only make it worse!"

He grabed my shoulder's and started shaking me as fast as he could.

Tatsumi:"Okay okay stop shaking me, i'm getting dizzy!"

Lubbock:"Don't think negitivly, think possitive thought's she's there waiting for you, just remember she's there as both your wife and empress to rule along side you, just remember breathe in and breathe out and everything will be alright."

Tatsumi:"Okay, i'm ready, and please don't shake me again."

Lubbock:"Stay calm and i won't have too."

I walked my way to the chapel-

-and waited only a couple moment's and saw her coming toward's me

Tatsumi:(Just breathe, if you pass out here you're gonna look weird or sleep deprived, one or the other.)

I could feel my face slightly heat up as she approached the altar, she was now right in front of me and looking directly into my eye's, everything the pastor said was all a blur to me all i could here was "Do you take Akame to be your lawfully wedded wife?" That's all i really heard from him and i replied with the obviously right answer.

Tatsumi:"I do."

Once again i couldn't hear a word the pastor said but i could hear my fiancée clear as day.

Akame:"I do."

Pastor:"You may kiss the bride."

Without hessitation we pressed our lip's together and offically tied the knot, we were now married but this was only the begining now it was time for the reception (Of which i had no part in planning because i'm not good with that stuff.).

The room was incredible and there were a lot of people in the room, granted i wasn't quite used to this and all the attention but it wasn't too bad

Akame:"It's offical now dear, we're married and ruler's of this kingdom.

Tatsumi:"I'll do everything in my power to be the best husband and emperor that you could ever have, although i might need some help starting off as the emperor."

Akame:"Don't worry dear i'll be along side you till the very end, but remember that soon we should "Get to working" on our heir."

She said in a very flirtatious tone.

Tatsumi:"Hm, we can got that started whenever you like my love."

Akame:"*Giggle* How 'bout we finish the reception first then we can have our fun."

We had the greatest time at the reception, seeing people having a good time drinking and dancing, all in all i would say it was the best day of my life.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]