Chapter 6 [Parents]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Tatsumi:"Well your highness my life hasn't been easy as you can probably imagien."

Flashback.

I was born into a village just south east from here and from the begining i wasn't going to have a "Full Family" my "father" was a wannabe samurai named Masaru and my mother was a woman named Aoi, my father was quite infamous in the village due to the fact that he slept with just about every woman there it surprise's me because he didn't end up with some kind of disease.

When i was born he felt that he had to leave the village to "Get Stronger" so he couldn't be there.

Masaru:"Hm."

Aoi:"Where are you going?"

Masaru:"I'm leaving, in order to become a true samurai i musn't let this child hold me down."

Aoi:"B-But y-you promessed that you'd stay and help me raise him, y-your even the one who named him."

Masaru:"Raising that child won't make me any stronger, it is not worth my time to stay here with it."

Aoi:"And what happen's when he get's older and become's a better samurai huh? He'll be looking for you."

Masaru:"I know that, and he will likely want me dead but i will not know until that day come's, goodbye Aoi."

Aoi:"I-I, d-don't ever come back you bastard! You hear me!?"

That's the day me and my mother were left to our own, my sorry excuse for a father was gone but we didn't need him we made it just fine on our own, her smile alone was enough to make me want to get out of bed every morning.

She was an amazing woman who would give the shirt off her back for anyone in need, she never looked for anyone to date ever again though she didn't need anyone to help her she was a strong woman on her own.

I don't exactly recal but i think i was around seven or eight year's old when that was all lost, i was asked by my mother to go out and grab something so i went to get it but when i came back i saw my worst nightmare in action.

My village was in flame's, my people were burning alive and i saw them, that scar-faced bastard and his crew, i snuck by them and got back to my home where i saw my mother dead, i think that's the day my Hybrid blood woke up, that's also the day a part of my soul kinda died.

End of Flashback

Tatsumi:"And that's the story of my life so far, pretty fucked up don't you think?"

The empress pulled me in for a hug and said to me.

Akame:"You've lived a nightmare, i don't know if i would have been able to make it that long."

Tatsumi:"That's why i've started closing myself off from people, 'cause i'm kinda worried that if i get close to them they'll die."

Akame:"I'll stay by you dear, i won't leave you to endure that pain alone anymore, i'll be here with you."

Tatsumi:"I've already made a simple plan to take care of the bastard's who ruined so many live's."

Akame:"And what is that, dear?"

Tatsumi:"When i find them-

-I'll make them suffer, i'll make them regret being born

-I'll make them suffer, i'll make them regret being born."

I resheathed my sword as to not intimidate her or scare her, but she knew i ment it that i was going to kill the people who destroyed my village.

Akame:"Then if that's so, i would like to join you on your quest, i've proven that i am more dangerous than most."

Tatsumi:"If that is what you wish then you are free to do as you please."

Akame:"Give me a moment to get ready, this won't take long."

Tatsumi:(Look's like my fiancée isn't just an empress, but a badass too, well hell yeah.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]